💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

apple music and gaga

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

So one of the features of apple music is called connect. Artists can share lyrics and demos and whatnot with the fans  

My question is what do you think gaga will share with us? Do you think she'll use this feature? How will she use it?

I hope she'll release an album of unreleased songs + demo [TEA, Text You Picture, PARTYNAUSEOUS (artRAVE version), Onion Girl, Temple, Fetish, Tinnitius, Red Flame, Ratchet…] 

Epione

I think she will launch her own streaming service after Asia's product line. :sis:

bayonse

I think she will launch her own streaming service after Asia's product line. :sis:

​tidal who 

no more parties in LA

Andreyw

My question is what do you think gaga will share with us?

​Asia's debut album

JustPokeHerFace

She would probably share a bunch of her unreleased tracks or snippets of upcoming tracks. 

LeoFameMonster

I hope she'll release an album of unreleased songs + demo [TEA, Text You Picture, PARTYNAUSEOUS (artRAVE version), Onion Girl, Temple, Fetish, Tinnitius, Red Flame, Ratchet…] 

​And watch it be her highest selling album of all time

Teal Ambition

I hope so. I'll definitely be using the first 3 months for free that they're offering but if Gaga doesn't use Connect to share stuff with us, I won't be wasting my money on it afterwards.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Whispering

She will only release what her label allows her to release...and it will be closer to her official single release in 2016. 

Noam Zioni

I really really hope so! Gaga was the first artist that came in my mind after the introduction of the product

CaliLilMonster

I hope so. I'll definitely be using the first 3 months for free that they're offering but if Gaga doesn't use Connect to share stuff with us, I won't be wasting my money on it afterwards.

​I thought Connect was going to be free. so you can use Connect even if you don't pay.

Archived