💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

OPINION: Why gp don't talk so badly about Gaga anymore

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

Creyk

Because she didn't do anything controversial in a long time and her last successful single was called "Applause"

Also, people forgot about her, she is not really relevant now. My mom confused her with Rihanna the other day :flop:

To the people outside the world of pop forums she didn't do anything bad in a long long time, and that is why they dont talk bad about her.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Because she didn't do anything controversial in a long time and her last successful single was called "Applause"

Also, people forgot about her, she is not really relevant now. My mom confused her with Rihanna the other day :flop:

To the people outside the world of pop forums she didn't do anything bad in a long long time, and that is why they dont talk bad about her.

Not really..

Whispering

Her presence is nearly non existent to the public nowadays. 

With the C2C era promo and performances (including the one at the Grammys), the Oscar performance, the engagement announcement and with AHS coming up, she isn't "non-existent" to the public. 

Glory

With the C2C era promo and performances (including the one at the Grammys), the Oscar performance, the engagement announcement and with AHS coming up, she isn't "non-existent" to the public. 

​Maybe in America, but she faded in other countries like Europe. Anyway she'll be played again during her next era :hor:

Whispering

​Maybe in America, but she faded in other countries like Europe. Anyway she'll be played again during her next era :hor:

Not in the UK. :)

And that's what typically happens between eras. I'm sure that it will pick up in other parts of the world when she starts her next solo era. :yes:

Wet Fire

Some of you might think that's because people don't care about her anymore...that's wrong. In fact, it might have been right after ARTPOP. But then Cheek to Cheek happened. And the iconic Oscar performance followed it. People don't look at her that much negatively. I know people are not supporting her like Taylor...but having less negative image is actually having a better image. And people are convinced that she is talented and can sing. They knew but the outrageous outfits and performances overshadowed it. Now it's more vibrant and vivid that she has the x factor. That's why people don't speak badly about her. And when she makes a return to mainstream music, people will start talking, hopefully that will be positive talk. Let's just wait till that happens...

cuz no one cares about her anymore ,sad but true 

old-man-crying.gif

​

I think it's this more than anything else.

Essence

Oscars performance helped, but let's be real. People just aren't talking about her as much and consequently there isn't as much backlash :shrug: (not that it's a horrible thing cause she's on hiatus)

MonsterOfSpain

It's true that they made jokes about her during the ARTPOP era, but now they just don't talk about her at all :flop: 

Whispering

you probably haven't read the nasty comments on recent articles.

Those Madonna stans are at it 24/7. Their obsession and full time trolling isn't an indication of the GP.

androiduser

they don't talk badly about her because she has focused on singing and doesn't' do pretentious songs about ordinary stuff and doesn't play the role of a victim anymore, that's why.

Not be a Debbie downer but I think some of you are over estimating the impact C2C ( and definitely the Oscars ) had on her image, they were non events outside the US 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Archived