💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

OPINION: Why gp don't talk so badly about Gaga anymore

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

Better Day

Some people care about her. Some people don't care about her. Some people don't care about pop culture. Some people do care about pop culture

Together You And I!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

I feel like we should wait for the next era to start before making these declarations :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Sister

She has earned respect with her jazz singing, so even if people do not really like her, they do not talk bad about her any longer.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Bad Bromance

two reasons:

313471-lady-gaga-oscars-afp-crop.jpg

(never ending impact)

tony_bennett_lady_gaga_463032390.jpg?ito

​This right here!!!  People's perception about her in the U.S. has changed as a result of the Grammys and Oscars performances.  The C2C tour is also helping clean up her image and is showing the media and the GP that she is extremely talented.   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

OBEY

cuz no one cares about her anymore ,sad but true 

​This tbh.
People from my age, no one knows about Cheek To Cheek they just don't know what she's doing rn :flop: 

Serendipity

​This right here!!!  People's perception about her in the U.S. has changed as a result of the Grammys and Oscars performances.  The C2C tour is also helping clean up her image and is showing the media and the GP that she is extremely talented.   :legend:

​Now that she's collabed with Tony, do you think the GP will accept an Aretha collab?

OT: the two reasons stated by @ARTSLAVE

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Bradley

​I wish the two reasons stated above would have been more influential in the rest of the world. It's true that the Oscars performance the jazz record are not very well known in places out of the US. We only know her hit singles and hit albums.

Bad Bromance

​Now that she's collabed with Tony, do you think the GP will accept an Aretha collab?

OT: the two reasons stated by @ARTSLAVE

​I really don't know if that would ever happen, tbh.  I don't know if Aretha respects Gaga's artistic talent.  I don't know how she feels about her but I'm sure if she asked Gaga, she would be more than happy to collab with the Queen of Soul!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Mess at people saying the Oscars had no impact outside the U.S. Even in my little Mediterranean country most people saw the performance because it was in the news everrwhere and went viral on Facebook. The Oscars had more impact than you think. Basically if anyone interested themselves even just a little in the Academy Awards they were bound to see something about the Gaga performance.

TimisaMonster

C2C Grammy award...

Oscar performance...

Lady/NaturalGa image...

Time since ARTPOP....

The calm before the slayage that is LG5 :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Fiona Apple

cuz no one cares about her anymore ,sad but true 

old-man-crying.gif

​

People actually don't care about any popstar 

Dangerous Man

Because she's a legend already and the hypocrites better RESPECT!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

cosmicluvrr

I definitely agree that Cheek to Cheek changed people's perspective on her. I guess they finally realized she's actually pretty and extremely talented (not that she wasn't before, but people thought she was just this crazy, unattractive pop star). My friends know how much I love Gaga and whenever I would bring her up they would always say things like "she's so weird! she's ugly!" and one of those same friends just the other day when I brought her up started praising her Grammy and Oscars performance and said she was awesome :yes: THE IMPACT.

Archived