💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

OPINION: Why gp don't talk so badly about Gaga anymore

gagadonkster

Featured Posts

gagadonkster

I remember few years ago my friends (who were not fans of Gaga) used to make jokes about Gaga all the time like she was some kind of a clown of the music industry ("ARTPOP IS A FLOP" and so on). I just realized that they haven't been talking badly about Gaga in a few years (and I have noticed people don't joke about Gaga so often anymore in fan-forums too!) and I think Cheek to cheek has played a huge part in this. It has made Gaga a respectable singer and performer in the eyes of the gp. What do you think about this? 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

I think Cheek to Cheek kind of showed the GP that she's more than just a bag of stunts, and the Oscars performance sealed the deal. 

yASSsss

cuz no one cares about her anymore ,sad but true 

old-man-crying.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

SissyFromSpace

Oscar's performance + C2C

the only people talking bad:
Creepy Madonna stans
Wendy William and Pigrez

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

flopheart

Because gp has understood how talented is she, cheek to cheek and the oscar performance especially really helped her + her low profile in clothes and quotes (like all the super hypes she used to)

Oscar

I really just think it's because people aren't talking about her in general but for those that do care about her even a little bit have probably had their opinions changed by her due to the C2C era and Oscars performance

display name

cuz no one cares about her anymore ,sad but true 

old-man-crying.gif

This. People certainly are not talking about her in a negative way, but that is because people are not talking about her.

djBuffoon

The average person only knew her as a singer of pop music, which is (mistakenly) thought of as an easy task. After the Oscar performance and her work with Tony, singing in genres that are clearly recognizable as difficult and requiring of skill, what negativity can people throw at her anymore?

She is clearly deserving of her career, and I believe the detractors have known this all along.

bayonse

cuz she hasnt been Gaga since the final artrave.

yesterday when she went out in london naked I only saw bad comments about her being a slut and an attention *****.

so the gp loves Gaga if shes not crazy/naked and shows her real talent

no more parties in LA

Archived