Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where will Gaga stand on Instagram after her next era?

Featured Posts

​i think out of all the popstars, Gaga is the only one capable of breaking Madge's S&S tour record

AS for #1s , it'll depend upon several factors, mostly timing and promotion

​I'd love for her to release a great song, video, and promotional campaign for her first single. Something we could call "iconic" in the future along with "Bad Romance" and possibly "Born This Way" as far as her lead singles go. If she would debut the song at the 2016 Grammys, then release the video after the show and put it up on iTunes that night, make sure it gets added to Spotify/Apple Music that night or very soon - she could get a huge debut. #1? Who knows, if it's good and the video is great then she could. If not, Top 3 would be secured I'm sure... it'd probably end up kinda like Shake It Off? An all at once release of all it's components could really help her get that #1 debut or a high one, if she didn't debut at #1 from all that she would eventually reach it with good promo (like a Roar type situation :green:). I just hope... that's all. Would be nice to see her slay again just to shut some people up.

RAMROD

She will venture into baby's foods and clothing next, (i.e: pacifier, bibs, onesies, diapers, talcum powder) all is well with pet care and clothing business ofc!!

Gaga Goo Goo!

And be cool soccer mom.

So I.imagine her followers will sky rocketting with these new wannabe cool moms following her social media too!

:gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jewels n Drugs

​I'd love for her to release a great song, video, and promotional campaign for her first single. Something we could call "iconic" in the future along with "Bad Romance" and possibly "Born This Way" as far as her lead singles go. If she would debut the song at the 2016 Grammys, then release the video after the show and put it up on iTunes that night, make sure it gets added to Spotify/Apple Music that night or very soon - she could get a huge debut. #1? Who knows, if it's good and the video is great then she could. If not, Top 3 would be secured I'm sure... it'd probably end up kinda like Shake It Off? An all at once release of all it's components could really help her get that #1 debut or a high one, if she didn't debut at #1 from all that she would eventually reach it with good promo (like a Roar type situation :green:). I just hope... that's all. Would be nice to see her slay again just to shut some people up.

​All of this tbh. Lord i hope Gaga comes hard this era :queenga:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Dangerous Man

Hopefully 100 Million followers. :redface:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Hopefully 100Million follwers. :redface:

​I wonder who the first person to hit 100M would be. But lol. if Gaga gets the same kind of spike in followers on Instagram as Taylor Swift did, assuming her era will be very successful, let's think about these things: By the time Gaga releases she'll be at 15m+ followers, and Instagram will be even bigger then assuming they stay huge. That means if we multiply the spike Taylor Swift got by 1.5 (her spike by the end of the era will be around 30m) Gaga could gain 40-45m+ followers at that time. That would put her at 60m. That would be so great but when we think about it; she still wouldn't be the #1 followed by then, I'm pretty sure. Maybe #3 or #4.

ARTPOPdidntflop

​Well, in terms of likability and if the GP becomes interested in Gaga again.  Yes, ARTPOP was either at or above Prism's level, but Prism (and Katy herself) was more interesting to the GP.  But, I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem now that Gaga is (and has) changed and built up her image.

I can't wait for the slayage. :legend:

​Katy isn't interesting to the GP, her prism era was so supposedly 'successful' but she failed to reach the peak in album sales that others reach with the same amount of success and promo. She's a singles artist, and the downside to being a singles artist is that no one is going to be talking about your work long after the hype around your singles has gone. 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Jay.P

Because when she was at her peak, Instagram wasn't as popular as it is today

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived