musician

Beyonce

Sexxx

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

I'm vegan, it's a lot easier than people think and SO much better for your health.

Me too :runhug: , I was raised as a pesco-vegetarian (so vegetarian and sporadic consumption of seafood/fish), and I'm now a semi-veganist. I don't eat eggs (I really don't like them), but I still eat dairy products (organic) combined with soja products....I still eat that because of my need of proteins for fitness.

I must say I feel much better now. Also it's really a fable that people think you need meat or fish (it's only Vitamin B12 you miss, and Omega 3 & 6 you can get through chia seeds or vitamin suplements). 

lastlinefirst

Me too :runhug: , I was raised as a pesco-vegetarian (so vegetarian and sporadic consumption of seafood/fish), and I'm now a semi-veganist. I don't eat eggs (I really don't like them), but I still eat dairy products (organic) combined with soja products....I still eat that because of my need of proteins for fitness.

I must say I feel much better now. Also it's really a fable that people think you need meat or fish (it's only Vitamin B12 you miss, and Omega 3 & 6 you can get through chia seeds or vitamin suplements). 

Yeah plus I know a lot of body builders that are 100% vegan so there's no reason you need any type of animal products. People just have it stuck in their minds that you can't find nutrients other places.

RAMROD

Lulz and they will realise that the non vegan food (aka meat aka cows, etc.) shat on the vegan foods, literally. Ew ew ew. :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatislaps

Yeah plus I know a lot of body builders that are 100% vegan so there's no reason you need any type of animal products. People just have it stuck in their minds that you can't find nutrients other places.

uhuh, I know, I would if I could, but being a vegan here is still somewhat expensive, especially when you try to buy everthing organic....instead of supermarket mass consumption stuff.

lastlinefirst

uhuh, I know, I would if I could, but being a vegan here is still somewhat expensive, especially when you try to buy everthing organic....instead of supermarket mass consumption stuff.

Yeah it can be if you do that, I just mainly buy from farmer's markets and also coupons are your friends!

The farthest I've gone is being vegetarian for a little over a month (for Lent). I felt better health-wise than I felt in my entire life. I had more energy and I felt like it really helped my during Track season! At first I thought I would miss meat but I didn't even miss meat at all. I would have stayed vegetarian if I wasn't still with my parents. Can't bite the hands who feed you, right?

Good luck to the first couple of the Illuminati ( :derpga: ) on their goal! I know for sure that this will be a great experience for them!

J e s s e

DAMN blue grew!!!! :omg:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Pop Art

Good for them! I only hope they stick with it after the 22 days are up!

Beyonce and Jay Z look like mess in that pic

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Joaco95

is that blue?? she's grown so much! she looks really adorable though :flutter:

we have the same birthday :spin:

No. That's some random photo before Blue :spin:

Archived