Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if LG5 was...

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Bradley

​I know lol. I was just kidding but anyway I hope she plans to do it one day :lolly:

​Well maybe you should change the idea of "satanism" to something else dark without having to do with demonic or devilish elements.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop

I think it's obvious that she's not going to do another dark TFM or BTW. She's been there done that. I think she will incorporate certain aspects of those eras into LG5 but I think LG5 will be a mixture of ARTPOP and TFM. It will be more mainstream than ARTPOP was, and it will have a similar sound of TFM but more happy imagery and sound . Think PartyNauseous and Brooklyn Nights, which are most likely going to be on the next album.

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

bionic

​Mainstream career over? Nah. Satanists nowadays are becoming more and more :reductive2:

​Satanism is the new black?

buy bionic

Angel Down

I think it's obvious that she's not going to do another dark TFM or BTW. She's been there done that. I think she will incorporate certain aspects of those eras into LG5 but I think LG5 will be a mixture of ARTPOP and TFM. It will be more mainstream than ARTPOP was, and it will have a similar sound of TFM but more happy imagery and sound . Think PartyNauseous and Brooklyn Nights, which are most likely going to be on the next album.

​I really hope though they won't be included. I dont like neither of them tbh:lana:

Sunny

Didn't this suggestion pop up a few days ago? :emma:

​Yea, it was about that French man, I forgot  his name :emma:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Angel Down

Maybe not the satanism (I wouldn't care anyway) But I'm here for a dark era :creepflop:

​Satanism was an exaggeration. What I really meant was an exceedingly dark era too :miley:

freebit

lol, IDK about satanism and all that.

However I would be interested in what she could do with the dark sides of human nature. Like how Brandon Flowers and The Killers did with tracks like Lonely Town and Andy You're a Star (the subtle creepiness of Lonely Town is especially amazing).

ARTPOPdidntflop

​I really hope though they won't be included. I dont like neither of them tbh:lana:

​They're both still demos. She said she's working on both of them so be prepared for them to feature on LG5. Especially Brooklyn Nights, she's performed it at the ArtRave and tweeted about it multiple times before so....

Angel Down

​They're both still demos. She said she's working on both of them so be prepared for them to feature on LG5. Especially Brooklyn Nights, she's performed it at the ArtRave and tweeted about it multiple times before so....

​Yea.. wait but what about Princess D.I.E which is one of her darkest songs ever? That MUST be included in LG5

Angel Down

lol, IDK about satanism and all that.

However I would be interested in what she could do with the dark sides of human nature. Like how Brandon Flowers and The Killers did with tracks like Lonely Town and Andy You're a Star (the subtle creepiness of Lonely Town is especially amazing).

​That's what I'm talking about. It'd be incredible.

ARTPOPdidntflop

​Yea.. wait but what about Princess D.I.E which is one of her darkest songs ever? That MUST be included in LG5

​She probably won't release Princess Die, too much controversy even for LG

Angel Down

​She probably won't release Princess Die, too much controversy even for LG

​ugh b---h no. It's like one of her best songs ever. Btw the album has to match with AHS. It ****ing has to be dark. :pray:

monsterdreams

Here for darkGa, maybe not drawing a pentagram live on stage at the kids choice awards dark tho

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived