💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like some of you are keeping gaga in a box

moonboywow

Featured Posts

HausOfNena

​Rock/Grunge/MetalGa would slay me to no end!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!  But I'll take any music from our Queen, tbh.   :party:

Me too! :party: 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

I think there are some fans that like her for her pop music, and some for her other genre of music. 

Like literally one fan likes Dance In The Dark but hates Electric Chapel. One fan hates Speechless, loves Teeth. Another fan loves all her albums, another considers Cheek to Cheek to be her LG5 or LG4.

Everyone has their own taste with music. But for me, Anything Goes :usrs: 

But don't stone me for my opinion, I know having an opinion tells you to just shove it up your ass, but please, let me be Warhol Killer

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Born To Slay

I personally want another pop/EDM album but with some urban in there (Cake Like Lady Gaga type sound) and maybe some rockish songs. I like variety on Gaga's albums.

moonboywow

I personally want another pop/EDM album but with some urban in there (Cake Like Lady Gaga type sound) and maybe some rockish songs. I like variety on Gaga's albums.

I would just like less simple songs. Like she's creative...she can make pop music less basic sounding and more complex. Less applause lyrics more bloody Mary lyrics.  The "stuttering" is getting kind of annoying tbh. I live for the applause plause? Catchy doesn't have to mean dumbed down and simple. 

RAMROD

Agreed tjo.

Here song for y'all 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay

I would just like less simple songs. Like she's creative...she can make pop music less basic sounding and more complex. Less applause lyrics more bloody Mary lyrics.  The "stuttering" is getting kind of annoying tbh. I live for the applause plause? Catchy doesn't have to mean dumbed down and simple. 

I'd like a mix of the two extremes. I've always liked that Gaga had the perfect mix between commercial and experimental. Maybe she can find the perfect balance between simple and complex. In fact, I think she's already doing a good job at that. Maybe just make it a little more complex.

Dominic

This is extremely hypocritical. You're putting Gaga in a box by saying you'd be happy with rock and not pop.  Also who are you to say rock is deeper than pop? That is personal opinion. I personally find more meaning in a commercial track than I do a rock track and more connectivity.  I hate fans who criticise others and act self righteous over music genres. If gaga taught us anything it's to embrace every genre of music and find the beauty in each. 

:bye: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Alfonso

Well, I can understand people wanting her to make dance music (that they like) because she is phenomenal at it. Top of the line really. And truthfully, they shouldn't have to buy music they don't like. That said, if they are a Gaga fan (a fan of her as a personality and artist) then they will likely appreciate all the stuff that she can do. 

Rock music is what Gaga was doing originally from what I understand, back in her Stefani days.And whose to say that that path might not have led to really great things. Maybe had she never became pop Gaga she would have still had a great impact. People find her rock covers exceptional. Rock music can be just as much fun as pop. There's a lot of energy there, a lot of rebellion, free spiritness that a lot of people loved with TFM, there can also be a lot of soul, passion, and drive like with BTW. Gaga has a rocker's soul. 

Plus she is so talented and has such diverse taste, she could dip her toes into almost any genre and make it work. I personally am here for innovation and outragious self expression, and I also want depth. I want her to push her boundaries and transform herself in ways unthought of (artistically). I think she can more than deliver. We have yet to see the best from her.

Yeah I'd be here for something like P!nk :shrug:

But

You signed up for this when you became a fan. 

What :duck: I just don't understand this :rip: Becoming a fan isn't signing up for anything :rip: That sentence was truly a mess. Pop fans will want pop :rip: Fans can expect things if they want :rip: What :rip:

And you're demanding her to do rock (Not just in this thread, but I've noticed you telling her to do rock in almost all your posts :duck: ) yet you're telling people to not expect/demand anything :saladga:

This 

Creyk

​Do you remember Gaga saying in that intervie that Tony taught her to not let others influence her to take down the cleverness of her work in order to be more appealing to the masses? So I guess you are about to get what you want on LG5 (if we will still be alive by the time it comes out :emma:

As for lyrics, I don't care that much if the sound is good. I mean, guy's chorus is basically I wanna be that guy 3x and yet it's the best song on AP to me, it's such a great bop

However sometimes (rarely) she writes such a great lyric that it really elevates the quality of the song. Like "let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick". She never wrote anything better than that, well maybe BTW lyrics

moonboywow

This is extremely hypocritical. You're putting Gaga in a box by saying you'd be happy with rock and not pop.  Also who are you to say rock is deeper than pop? That is personal opinion. I personally find more meaning in a commercial track than I do a rock track and more connectivity.  I hate fans who criticise others and act self righteous over music genres. If gaga taught us anything it's to embrace every genre of music and find the beauty in each. 

:bye: 

Yes but when she's been making the same music...Literally the same way for 4 albums. Each album with songs that are sometimes annoyingly repetitive it gets old. Songs like poker face, applause, monster, MANiCURE, guy

I could list more. I don't think it's hypocritical to want more complex things from gaga. Give me more bad romance, bloody mary, dope, and venus type songs. She doesn't have to "stutter" to make it catchy. The chant in bad romance is perfect though because it's not technically stuttering 

Dominic

Yes but when she's been making the same music...Literally the same way for 4 albums. Each album with songs that are sometimes annoyingly repetitive it gets old. Songs like poker face, applause, monster, MANiCURE, guy

I could list more. I don't think it's hypocritical to want more complex things from gaga. Give me more bad romance, bloody mary, dope, and venus type songs. She doesn't have to "stutter" to make it catchy. The chant in bad romance is perfect though because it's not technically stuttering 

I understand what you're saying more so now, I do think the repetition is Gaga though, it is what she is known for. I would like to see Gaga explore other genres but I wouldn't want her to be restricted to a pop, rock or whatever album.  Fans are gonna want what they want and there is no right or wrong to that. 

I think people are sceptical about a commercial album because of how ARTPOP went down but I think Gaga is aware of this and aware that she can't follow the same formula.

I didn't mean to sound harsh at first :hug: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Benji

I don't think fans are putting her in any sort of box? Evidence would be in the fact she hasn't long made a Jazz album despite some of her fans having no interest in it.

NewYorkCity

at the end of the day... Gaga is going to do whatever the **** she wants so... 

Archived