Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like some of you are keeping gaga in a box

moonboywow

Featured Posts

HausOfNena

​I'm praying for this every night before I go to sleep tbh. RockGa/MetalGa has to happen! ...at least once, come on, Gags.. :pray:

Me too. :pray:

I'd be slayed for LIFE. :giveup: 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

and of course most of her fans want her to do pop :rip:  because they stan for the pop star Lady Gaga who makes songs like paparazzi alejandro and bad romance  

no need to call them out like this 

But yet she's made dope, speechless, you and i, teeth, americano, and even demos like stuck on ****ing you. She doesn't always make "poppy" songs all the time 

Yanko

But yet she's made dope, speechless, you and i, teeth, americano, and even demos like stuck on ****ing you. She doesn't always make "poppy" songs all the time 

​well duh and everyone can like what they want 

a lot of fans dont like those songs you listed ( not me btw) they think u and i is boring and teeth is repetitive

and thats fine, it's their opinion, just because they are fans doesnt mean they should like all of her stuff ( i dont like some songs from her too not a big deal) and if you hate pop music so much just listen to rock, simple

Alien Tulip

The majority of her fans became a fan of hers for her dance pop songs not her you and i type of songs. So its natural that the majority of us want what shes best at. After all she is a mainstream pop star. Of course I want her to grow and try something new but she can do that while still holding elements of her usual sound. Going a complete left lane and doing a whole new genre for the next album will come off as desperate and cheesy. 

Bette Davis

Parts of BTW were influenced by 80s glam rock and I loved it. I think her backbone is dance pop but I love the idea of her experimenting with the addition of new genres into her music. Although most of her biggest hits have been super pop, not a single one of her albums has been 100% pure pop tbh. Shes always infused different genres into her music which is why I love her. Look at songs like Teeth, The Queen, Speechless, You and I, Dope, Paparazzi, Electric Chapel, Americano, etc.. What genre are they?

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Bad Bromance

Me too. :pray:

I'd be slayed for LIFE. :giveup: 

​I would too, tbh!  Don't get me wrong, though.  I love PopGa and EDMGa, and DanceGa but RockGa will slay my soul to no end.   :legend:

At the end of the day, however, whatever Gaga does I'm sure I'll love because I'm in love with her amazing vocals, regardless of what she sings.  :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

I know some people are here for gaga going in a more rock oriented sound and that makes me happy. Because rock music allows more emotion in lyrics.

​Aren't you to trying to put her in a box too? The rock music  rumor is another one without any real base.

Epione

I'm here for more lyrical and love inspired album, like Brooklyn Nights song. I'm so done with EDM about s-x. 

f69d7ad2c6fd4c439d637c23647ad98a.gif

HausOfNena

​I would too, tbh!  Don't get me wrong, though.  I love PopGa and EDMGa, and DanceGa but RockGa will slay my soul to no end.   :legend:

At the end of the day, however, whatever Gaga does I'm sure I'll love because I'm in love with her amazing vocals, regardless of what she sings.  :yes:

Same. :yes:

I just need Rock/Hard-Rock/Grunge/Metal/PunkGa in my life asap. :giveup:

That being said, I'm still excited for her next pop release. :worship:

Guest ARTPOPSlays

It's funny because a lot of us say her next Pop album (even me not trying to be a hypocrite) but the thing is that we really don't exactly know whic genes she is going to do. I'd be here for a song or a few songs where she didn't have too much coreagraphy or none at all and she can just go crazy and dance around the stage and just have fun doing whatever. That would be pretty cool and interesting!! I'm honestly here for anything though!!

Bad Bromance

Same. :yes:

I just need Rock/Hard-Rock/Grunge/Metal/PunkGa in my life asap. :giveup:

That being said, I'm still excited for her next pop release. :worship:

​Rock/Grunge/MetalGa would slay me to no end!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!  But I'll take any music from our Queen, tbh.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived