đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like some of you are keeping gaga in a box

moonboywow

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

I stopped reading after 'Rock music goes deeper than pop music'... you have serious stereotype problems :awkney: 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

It just seems like a lot of yalls music taste is very limited. Like it seems like all some of you listen to is songs about s-x and partying and love. 

​Biggest and most false generalisation :rip:

If we only listen to songs about s-x and partying, we would be stanning for Kesha, not Gaga

BillieGOAT

It just seems like a lot of yalls music taste is very limited. Like it seems like all some of you listen to is songs about s-x and partying and love. 

People have different tastes in music, so they want different things. They're not trying to control her, they're just expressing their hopes for the album. 

Ronk

No matter what music Gaga does next, some will like it and some will not.  Some fans will be lost, others will be gained.  So it is best if she follows her own inspiration and not the wishes of others.

I live outside the space time continuum.

HORRORHOLIC

Here for Classic Rock/MetalGa :whitney: 

​She would be perfect for that. I think it would really suit  her personality and theatrics too. I'm a huge fan of that kind of music and I've been saying that forever.

HausOfNena

​She would be perfect for that. I think it would really suit  her personality and theatrics too. I'm a huge fan of that kind of music and I've been saying that forever.

Me too! :yes:

It's time for RockGa to be unleashed in full force (through the release of her next album, hopefully). :proud:

Delete

Personally, I would prefer the album to have both Pop and Rock influences. Songs like "Electric Chapel", "The Queen", and "You and I" are great examples of what I mean. 

I agree with the things you've said. For me, I think my worst pet peeve fan wise is when they b---h and moan about, "I want CrazyGa back" or "I want The Fame 2.0". Gaga will get NOWHERE if she doesn't take a page out of the Madonna book and REINVENT HERSELF. Continuing the same gimmick of weird dance music and crazy outfits will eventually be perceived as MORE boring than her wearing a pair of jeans and a sweater. The latter would actually rock headlines to be honest. 

CrownClown

And what's wrong about that? If she goes the rock route she might still sing about s-x, partying and love you know? And it's not like she hasn't explored other themes on her albums. But the point was the music genre she should do.
As many have already said, Lady Gaga fans like her because of the music she has produced till now, POP and DANCE, that's the reason they follow her. And just because someone wants Gaga to go on doing Pop music doesn't mean they don't like other genres. If you like rock just go listen to someone who already does it; I'd say follow your own advice and listen to P!nk :)

Archived