💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I feel like some of you are keeping gaga in a box

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

You guys are clinging to dance music so tightly. It's annoying tbh. What if gaga decided to go the p!nk route and make an album full of songs like blow me one last kiss? Would you still be here? Because this is a lady gaga forum. A forum to discuss her as a person and the art she makXScalees. Not for you to say "I won't be a fan anymore if she doesn't make another song like poker face or dance in the dark." 

I know some people are here for gaga going in a more rock oriented sound and that makes me happy. Because rock music allows more emotion in lyrics. Do you really hear many "pop" songs on the radio about the real stuff. Rock music goes deeper than pop music. And I want gaga to do that Or if she wants to stay pop, I hope she doesn't listen to you "fans" saying she has to keep a certain writing style like "p p p poker face" she can still make a catchy song. Look at centuries. A rock song that got hugely popular. It's ****ing catchy. A lot of people hear that and then get "remember me for centuries" stuck in their head. 

Just let gaga be and let her create. Don't ****ing threaten to start disliking her for the vague possibility she is changing ****ing genres  

Basically, I want gaga to make rock music when she's ready. I want some fans to stop expecting gaga to do pop. She's made many different songs with various genres. She changes. You signed up for this when you became a fan. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

I definitely believe that the idea had crossed her mind, and we all know that she's very capable of doing so, but the only question left is whether she's willing to take the risk or not.

PartySick

I don't feel like a lot of fans expect her to do anything, they just know what they want. I personally would love more ballads, either in Jazz form or her and a piano, as well as RockGa. Others may want something else. 

Either way, we'll all have to be happy with what she does and be happy for her and if not, there's the door :kisses:

đŸ–€

Yanko

the p!nk route and make an album full of songs like blow me one last kiss? Would you still be here?

yes because that song is amazing 

Thomas P

THANK YOU!!!

Needed to be said!

Plus she would sound awesome with a song like Sober!

P!nk is definitely the best way for her to go moving on!

:proud:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Yanko

and you're kinda like demanding her to do rock music so this is hypocritical  

HANZ

this won't do anything, If I like her new stuff I will buy it, if not I won't, simple as that

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

moonboywow

and you're kinda like demanding her to do rock music so this is hypocritical  

I said I want her to do rock when she's ready? That's being demanding? Okay

Yanko

and of course most of her fans want her to do pop :rip:  because they stan for the pop star Lady Gaga who makes songs like paparazzi alejandro and bad romance  

no need to call them out like this 

TimisaMonster

Gaga had demonstrated she has a "sound" that can be heard on all of her albums...regardless of what "genre" the song/album is...it'll work don't worry

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Alii

I'm pretty sure that if Gaga decided to go any genre, I'd like it. I can just connect to her music.

LoveandMagic

Well, I can understand people wanting her to make dance music (that they like) because she is phenomenal at it. Top of the line really. And truthfully, they shouldn't have to buy music they don't like. That said, if they are a Gaga fan (a fan of her as a personality and artist) then they will likely appreciate all the stuff that she can do. 

Rock music is what Gaga was doing originally from what I understand, back in her Stefani days.And whose to say that that path might not have led to really great things. Maybe had she never became pop Gaga she would have still had a great impact. People find her rock covers exceptional. Rock music can be just as much fun as pop. There's a lot of energy there, a lot of rebellion, free spiritness that a lot of people loved with TFM, there can also be a lot of soul, passion, and drive like with BTW. Gaga has a rocker's soul. 

Plus she is so talented and has such diverse taste, she could dip her toes into almost any genre and make it work. I personally am here for innovation and outragious self expression, and I also want depth. I want her to push her boundaries and transform herself in ways unthought of (artistically). I think she can more than deliver. We have yet to see the best from her.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Ladey Gagz

Yeah I'd be here for something like P!nk :shrug:

But

You signed up for this when you became a fan. 

What :duck: I just don't understand this :rip: Becoming a fan isn't signing up for anything :rip: That sentence was truly a mess. Pop fans will want pop :rip: Fans can expect things if they want :rip: What :rip:

And you're demanding her to do rock (Not just in this thread, but I've noticed you telling her to do rock in almost all your posts :duck: ) yet you're telling people to not expect/demand anything :saladga:

Swan Heart

Here for Classic Rock/MetalGa :whitney: 

​I'm praying for this every night before I go to sleep tbh. RockGa/MetalGa has to happen! ...at least once, come on, Gags.. :pray:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived