💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Aren't you glad about the Katy/Taylor situation ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

​But isn't Queen Katy the one with 2 videos off one album that both are near 1B views? #TheyCanKeepTaylor 

​Taylor is also the one with 2 videos off one album that are both near 1B views. Add that to the fact that Blank Space will become the first VEVO video to hit 1B views in under a year, and that Taylor is selling boatloads of more albums, I'd say either the Swifties have more power or the GP likes Taylor more. 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

Yes. :laughga: Poor Gaga needs a break.

I mean, we all know that there will still be some people trying to pit them against each other, that cannot be avoided, but it shouldn't be nearly as bad as during the ARTPOP era.

Redstreak

By taking her music and videos out of every website except for YouTube and VEVO. Yeah, right. Katy has her music and videos available in Spotify, YouTube, VEVO, MySpace, Radio.com, Jango, SoundCloud, All Music, Hitfix, her own website and etc... yet her music videos still gained that many views on YouTube and VEVO. Taylor could never. The only reason that Taylor's Shake It Off and Blank Space music videos got so many views was because of Taylor taking her music and videos out of all websites except for YouTube and VEVO. And she later added her music and videos to Tidal, which was a huge failure. You tried though. 

All I'm hearing are excuses? Vevo and YouTube are by far the largest markets for music videos, regardless of how many other platforms carry the video they're going to get by far the majority of views. Blank Space is just a better video than both Roar and DH, that's why it's gaining views faster, even without a religious controversy.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Kermit

​Taylor is also the one with 2 videos off one album that are both near 1B views. Add that to the fact that Blank Space will become the first VEVO video to hit 1B views in under a year, and that Taylor is selling boatloads of more albums, I'd say either the Swifties have more power or the GP likes Taylor more. 

​:applause: you don't know KatyCats Darling ;) 

they're like us, but more efficient :lolgaga: 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Blue Jeans

Are you stupid or just dumb? :proud:

​You just hurt my feelings... :crossed:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Haroon

No I'm not glad about the situation :shrug: It's not going to last because when Gaga does release then she'll be pitted against someone else. Same with any big pop female really, so who is picked for the blown up media crap doesn't make a difference to me :noparty: 

Kacey Elizabeth

Nope, Sorry. Dark Horse will be the first video by a female to hit the 1 billion views mark on both YouTube and VEVO. Blank Space maybe, maybe become the 2nd female video to hit the 1 billion views mark. Taylor got all those huge views for Blank Space by cheating pretty much.  

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Dorothy Gale

Yes, I think the GP is seeing right through Katy after this. 

Jewels n Drugs

Its her 6th Major release lol

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Kacey Elizabeth

All I'm hearing are excuses? Vevo and YouTube are by far the largest markets for music videos, regardless of how many other platforms carry the video they're going to get by far the majority of views. Blank Space is just a better video than both Roar and DH, that's why it's gaining views faster, even without a religious controversy.

LOL, there are even datas from official sources that show how Taylor's YouTube and VEVO views doubled and increased right after she removed her music from Spotify. Keep on trying. Saying that Blank Space is a better video than both Roar and Dark Horse is subjective. It's an opinion, and we are not talking about which video is better, cause that'll create an endless argument. And if we go by your standards on how a video is better if it gains views faster, then I guess that Roar and DH videos are better than Bad Romance or Telephone? 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

The only place where Taylor has more power, bigger fanbase, and more of GP's support than Katy is the US. That's about it.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Yes, I think the GP is seeing right through Katy after this. 

Just because Taylor made a diss song and video? Keep on dreaming. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Redstreak

LOL, there are even datas from official sources that show how Taylor's YouTube and VEVO views doubled and increased right after she removed her music from Spotify. Keep on trying. Saying that Blank Space is a better video than both Roar and Dark Horse is subjective. It's an opinion, and we are not talking about which video is better, cause that'll create an endless argument. And if we go by your standards on how a video is better if it gains views faster, then I guess that Roar and DH videos are better than Bad Romance or Telephone? 

BR and Telephone were released way before YouTube and Vevo became a massive thing. Besides, BR was once the video with the most views ever. And you can't just state things like "videos doubled views after leaving Spotify" without supplying any actual evidence. And 1989 was never on Spotify to begin with, so suddenly taking music off a streaming site it was never on doubled its video views?

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ARTPOPdidntflop

The only place where Taylor has more power, bigger fanbase, and more of GP's support than Katy is the US. That's about it.

​Actually wrong, Taylor's fanbase has more teenage girls than Katy has her gays :reductive2:

Also Taylor is just generally more like-able. Even here in oceania Katy is known more for her "hits", whereas Taylor is actually known for her personality and her album. Taylor's fanbase is stronger than Katy's and I think that'll come to Taylor's favour in the long run :lolly:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

GagaXCupcakke

Today I heard Bad Blood on the radio and the radio guy called it the Katy Perry hate song.  

Archived