💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Aren't you glad about the Katy/Taylor situation ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Explicit

By taking her music and videos out of every website except for YouTube and VEVO. Yeah, right. Katy has her music and videos available in Spotify, YouTube, VEVO, MySpace, Radio.com, Jango, SoundCloud, All Music, Hitfix, her own website and etc... yet her music videos still gained that many views on YouTube and VEVO. Taylor could never. The only reason that Taylor's Shake It Off and Blank Space music videos got so many views was because of Taylor taking her music and videos out of all websites except for YouTube and VEVO. And she later added her music and videos to Tidal, which was a huge failure. You tried though. 

​Essay on fleek tho.

Why do you think I'm pushing this so much. :reductive2: KatyCats will feel the pain we felt soon. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

uo111

Well really I don't care at all about Katy vs Taylor or Katy vs Gaga, I think it's pretty stupid.

But the fan reactions are hilarious, taking this thread as an example.

Katy can't compete with someone who has sold a million copies each of her last 3 albums though tbh :reductive2:

I'm not really into either of them so I find it all really funny

HORRORHOLIC

These girls need to get together face to face and deal with whatever problems they have instead of making it public. Just for the record, if they got into a fight my money is on Perry :)

Archived