đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Aren't you glad about the Katy/Taylor situation ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

Gaga has no longer to live the "Katy Vs Gaga" situation..

The Swifties and the Catycats will tear each other apart and so will their respective faves and without noticing, the Real queen of Pop will rise again, to slay us all with her 5th major release.

Gaga is coming like a derk herse.

mGfYNtZ.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

Or the Monsters can align themselves with the Swifties and ensure Gaga ha 5th major release slays (or Gaga can release an AC pop album ala 21 and slay that way).  

Tove Lo

There will still always be Gaga Vs. Katy, no matter what. Sorry.we7uxaT.png

hop on that **** like a maniac

Bumbleberry

lOlolol why would you be happy about that. pop girl feuds are beyond redundant. End em all now pls. also gaga vs katy was better

Economy

well, by the Time GAGA and KAty release new music Taylors releasing cycle may have gone down

If Katy and Gaga release around the same time, they will still be pinned :rip:

TimisaMonster

Gaga is The One That Got Away :derpga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

LoveandMagic

No, but I'm not even wholly convinced there is a feud except by the media/fan bases. I hated how things went down in 2013 and I wouldn't want others to go through the same. Let people be judged by their merits, I say.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Redstreak

Well I mean Gaga and Katy were pitted against each other over commercial success. You can't put Katy against Taylor with that so sadly it's still gonna be Gaga/Katy if they release around the same time

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Henry

I hope Gaga and Katy exchanged release dates at the Met Gala. I don't want another Gaga vs Katy mess.

OBtFLc3.gif

Kermit

Or the Monsters can align themselves with the Swifties and ensure Gaga ha 5th major release slays (or Gaga can release an AC pop album ala 21 and slay that way).  

​But isn't Queen Katy the one with 2 videos off one album that both are near 1B views? #TheyCanKeepTaylor 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Koreku

Once gaga's next era starts the feud will re-ignite :neyde:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Redstreak

​But isn't Queen Katy the one with 2 videos off one album that both are near 1B views? #TheyCanKeepTaylor 

So is Taylor and her videos are reaching a billion views far faster than either Roar or Dark Horse :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Kacey Elizabeth

So is Taylor and her videos are reaching a billion views far faster than either Roar or Dark Horse :rip: 

By taking her music and videos out of every website except for YouTube and VEVO. Yeah, right. Katy has her music and videos available in Spotify, YouTube, VEVO, MySpace, Radio.com, Jango, SoundCloud, All Music, Hitfix, her own website and etc... yet her music videos still gained that many views on YouTube and VEVO. Taylor could never. The only reason that Taylor's Shake It Off and Blank Space music videos got so many views was because of Taylor taking her music and videos out of all websites except for YouTube and VEVO. And she later added her music and videos to Tidal, which was a huge failure. You tried though. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived