Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

TiphEret

Featured Posts

Kabexuela

​No where is it?

​Don't wanna dance is pretty known and Lean on is great

​Yes that one song is a total disaster I didn't like it at all

Should be on YouTube, Vimeo?  It was a floppy performance unfortunately.  Technical difficulties I think? 

TiphEret

Should be on YouTube, Vimeo?  It was a floppy performance unfortunately.  Technical difficulties I think? 

Ah yeah that was horrible I don't know if it was technical difficulties but the song wasn't that great and it feels it's not her style of performance she is more spontaneous in live and that was too "staged" but I am not too surprised she is Danish also and I have seen other Danish artist seeming awkward or weird abroad ahah

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

• 3 weeks later...
TiphEret

http://soundvenue.com/musik/2015/06/video-se-moe-og-major-lazers-overlegne-optraeden-hos-jimmy-fallon-153010

Already a thread for the last performance on Jimmy Fallon it was alright! 

However let's celebrate the fact that they are both coming to Denmark this weekend for a festival and I will go! I can't wait omg:woohoo:

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

TiphEret

I have seen Mø live yesterday and omg it was so INCREDIBLE! She is really good live, her voice was perfect and she has so much energy, she is like living the songs while she sings! She lost twice the thing you were to hear (i don't know the name in english) but she slayed anyway and did crowdsurfing! You should see her if you have the opportunity!!

• 1 month later...
TiphEret

New cover for Bleachers, alright but not my favorite

However the 15th a new single is out and it's produced by DIPLO so excited!!! 

I couldn't find a thread already made for MØ she is the coolest Danish artist at the moment (actually for a little while now).

If you don't know her, she is on Lean on the new hit from Major Lazer but she released an album last year I think and it's really great, she sings in English but I wouldn't mind some Danish songs too !

She was part of a punk band before and she is pretty cool here an interview that is quite funny and some songs you should check out if you haven't heard!

Anyone has seen her live? I would love to!!!

Yeah. I saw her perform live. She was the support act for AlunaGeorge during their 2013 UK tour. Amazing stage presence and energy. 

TiphEret

Yeah. I saw her perform live. She was the support act for AlunaGeorge during their 2013 UK tour. Amazing stage presence and energy. 

wow cool, how was she in 2013? I think she changed a lot in two years actually! The two shows I have seen of her were great, especially the second as I was in the front row and she crowdsurfed on us during Lean on it was so epic! She is going to be in London end of october, I wish I could go!!!

wow cool, how was she in 2013? I think she changed a lot in two years actually! The two shows I have seen of her were great, especially the second as I was in the front row and she crowdsurfed on us during Lean on it was so epic! She is going to be in London end of october, I wish I could go!!!

I remember her dancing around on stage and powerful vocals. It was kinda hypnotic. :D I'd never heard of her until then and took mental notes of the songs to google them afterwards. Both support acts were strong that night. It was MØ and Leon T Pearl supporting AlunaGeorge.

• 1 year later...

Archived