💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Edge Of Glory scrapped video concept revealed

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

​sucks because he is my favorite video director

​Me too, I'll admit I usually don't care to find out who directed what, but when I found out he basically did all my favorite Britney videos I was like :giveup: Gaga pls

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame Romance

On The Set pics I found on my Photobucket account:

​DWUW, is that you? :green:

photo1qd.jpg

Robotboy

well TEOG is my fav video but its still sad because it sounds epic.

gaga seems extremly hard to work with. and if she meets an equally stubborn partner things wont get done :smh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Jjang

I like the video, though. Its shot in the most basic / common set but at least its beautiful & complementary to the song.

I feel like if she loaded a bunch of crap on set and too many things were happening it would have overshadowed the music itself.

Jenniferella

gaga seems extremly hard to work with. and if she meets an equally stubborn partner things wont get done :smh:

​Exactly, she seems like a real pain in the ass to work with. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Koreku

well TEOG is my fav video but its still sad because it sounds epic.

​Yea. I'm just hoping we don't get creative difference messes for the next era. The TEOG scrap is sad but the song was successful. The Venus/DWUW promo mess was a DISASTER. :deadbanana: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Hurem

Nothing we didn't know actually. Still sad the original video was scrapped.

Didymus

Yeah, we knew all of this already :noparty: We even had some set pics.

So sad :giveup:

I like the video, though. Its shot in the most basic / common set but at least its beautiful & complementary to the song.

I feel like if she loaded a bunch of crap on set and too many things were happening it would have overshadowed the music itself.

:deadbanana:I think the exact opposite. Epic song deserved epic video. And I can't believe how many people forget ​about the horrible camera work in that video. It was so rushed.

http://bpm-fps.blogspot.com/2011/07/lady-gaga-edge-of-glory-or-tale-of.html

Jjang

:deadbanana:I think the exact opposite. Epic song deserved epic video. And I can't believe how many people forget ​about the horrible camera work in that video. It was so rushed.

http://bpm-fps.blogspot.com/2011/07/lady-gaga-edge-of-glory-or-tale-of.html

Im very aware of the sloppy camera work, that didn't stop me from adoring the video. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow. 

Im very aware of the sloppy camera work, that didn't stop me from adoring the video. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow. 

​I can't :giveup: Not when it's the video of my favourite song :giveup: 

Alien Tulip

*sigh* now I'm sad again because the edge of glory is one of my favorite songs ever and wow I didn't know they actually filmed some scenes. I wonder how Gaga looked as a fish. It's sad that we ended up getting such a tragic cheap sloppy music video and then gaga tried to fuse all of those ideas into the you and i video but it ended up looking cheesy and unprofessional. I really hope things get better for the next era and no more "creative differences" because I feel like I haven't truly been impressed by lady gaga in almost four years except the oscars and maybe swine festival. 

hoodrat

At this point it's pretty clear that the storyline was a story inspired by the Little Mermaid/Romeo and Juliet/Pocahontas (they're all similar, lol). Gaga's a fish, probably swimming around the Brooklyn Bridge, and falls in love with a human ("I need a man that think's it's right when it's so wrong...right on the limits where we know we both belong"). She get's "plastic surgery" to get legs, hence the operating table pictures people have posted, and voila, they're on the Edge of Glory together.

After the original EOG was cancelled, she still loved the idea of the mermaid and decided to use Yuyi in Y&I. I do like how she used the concept of the mermaid-human relationship in Y&I...sometimes there's this thing between two people that prevents them from making it work. It's Gaga and Luc.

Archived