Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

PopBitch
On 11/20/2015, 3:26:46, darkwolf said:

She looks so beautiful :wub:

I love that song, but it's almost impossible for me to love it live without dance choreography to it.  Dance choreography to Don't Tell Me is too iconic.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch
On 11/10/2015, 4:56:42, headonfire said:

So here's my review:

I attended the show on Saturday with my boyfriend and arrived around 7. We had general admission tickets and despite lots of people queueing when we got there, the queues moved quite quickly. Outside there were a few religious protesters with banners about Jesus and how blasphemous Madonna is. Typical in any Madonna concert.    The police were talking with them when we got there. 

When we got inside we got a spot in front of the heart, against the mixing deck and the VIP seats - Jessica Chastain was right behind us, as well as the guy that plays Lord Bolton in the Game of Thrones. We had enough room to dance and move about all night.

The opening act - Reggie Snow - definitely wasn't my kind of thing, and people in the arena didn't seem to enjoy it either. People booed later on his set and that definitely wasn't nice and really unnecessary. Anyway, around 9.40 MJ came on and everyone went crazy.

The first act is simply incredible: so much energy, so much going on, that I felt I wasn't able to take it all in. I felt like that all throughout the show. It is impossible to follow everything happening on stage. You definitely need to see the show more than once to truly appreciate and take it all in. The highlights for me were Iconic and Holy Water/Vogue.

The second act is just as beautiful and incredible as the first. The highlights for me were Deeper and Deeper (OMG!), Heartbreak City/LDLHA and Like a Virgin. I love love love Like a Virgin. Is just amazing to see her command the entire performance just by herself.

The third one again has the perfect mix of songs. The LFL performance is amazing live and the DYU, ITG and LS medley is just so happy and lively - it is amazing. She sang Secret and Ghostown. Ghostown was requested and it clearly wan't planned. She jocked about making us lose our transport home and that she wouldn't accept complaints. I loved Rebel Heart as well and the all audience was singing along.

The final act is again very special. I love MG, Music and I really liked Candy Shop (Everythang - I love the way she sings it). UB was great with Jessica really into it and enjoying herself. Then Holiday is the perfect encore.

From the beginning to end, I was on a complete high. I think this tour is truly special. She is always smiling, really having a good time. I am seeing the show again in London and I can't wait to see it again. This time our tickets are seated on the lower tier, so I will be able to have a better look of the entire stage and get a different perspective of the show.

If you haven't had a chance to see it, hurry up a get a ticket. No one puts on a show like the Queen. 

I'm glad you had such a great time.  I agree, seeing it twice seems like the best thing, if possible.  Up close to be in the thick of it and all the energy and seeing her up close, and higher up to really appreciate the set design of the stage and the choreography from a wide span.  Lucky you.

Deeper and Deeper and her Like a Virgin performance give me happy chills.

PopBitch

Madonna was so cute with this guy she picked out of the audience for Unapologetic Bitch in Germany.  That's the cutest and most relaxed I've ever seen her on tour before.

Duella Dvil
3 hours ago, PopBitch said:

Madonna was so cute with this guy she picked out of the audience for Unapologetic Bitch in Germany.  That's the cutest and most relaxed I've ever seen her on tour before.

I would pounce

www.instagram.com/theduella666

AmenTheNight

I just listened to Hello (by Adele obvs) and I just realized that it's really similar to Ghosttown in some ways. Had Adele sung Ghosttown, it'd be a hit, maybe even bigger than Hello.

Anyway, less than 3 weeks before my date, I'm so excited :D I hope she'll sing Like A Prayer and Ghosttown or Secret in Paris :)

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, AmenTheNight said:

I just listened to Hello (by Adele obvs) and I just realized that it's really similar to Ghosttown in some ways. Had Adele sung Ghosttown, it'd be a hit, maybe even bigger than Hello.

Anyway, less than 3 weeks before my date, I'm so excited :D I hope she'll sing Like A Prayer and Ghosttown or Secret in Paris :)

reach-stars2.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 hour ago, bionic said:

What time has the show been finishing at? Need to book my flights

Usually I think it's somwhere between 11:30 and midnight, but that depends on how late she is.

For me (Prague, show #2), the show started at about 10:05 pm (she was 35 minutes late) and ended right at midnight.

bionic
7 minutes ago, ElizabethCortez said:

Usually I think it's somwhere between 11:30 and midnight, but that depends on how late she is.

For me (Prague, show #2), the show started at about 10:05 pm (she was 35 minutes late) and ended right at midnight.

I'll wait until after 1AM to leave in that case :laughga: Thanks :hug:

buy bionic

PopBitch

Here's a fantastic video shot of Heartbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore that is far enough away to show the just stunning choreography on the circular staircase with the dancer and Madonna.  Pure art.

On 11/26/2015, 4:11:28, MonsterBall13 said:

Still waiting for for her to do rescue me. Love profusion would be nice too. 

Yess!! Rescue Me! i remember when i first heard. i wish she'd do more spoken word songs

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived