Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
question

Do you want Ivy Levan on LG5?

Featured Posts

Kermit   Paws Up 15,799
Kermit

Lady Gaga Ft Ivy Levan ? :green:  They are both signed to Interscope and their voices would fit together :)

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Tove Lo   Paws Up 2,477
Tove Lo

no i want allie x collab

hop on that **** like a maniac

ARTPOPchamp   Paws Up 292
ARTPOPchamp

Absolutely not. Bobby is that you making these idiotic suggestions? Lady Gaga DOES NOT need to work with people who will just feed off of her success to further their own careers, had enough of that with people like Zedd and Madeon, even Beyoncé used Gaga's success and catapult to fame during THE FAME era. She needs to stick to people on or beyond her level, the real artists in music. Not some wannabe songstress trying to make a name for herself. Or who speaks ghetto talk on Twitter. Okay? Bobby just stop this. Gaga just needs to focus on HERSELF and her work, continuing to establish herself as a legend, not ***foot around worrying about some new person and their management while she tries to restore what ARTPOP mutilated. 

Edited by ARTPOPchamp

Kermit   Paws Up 15,799
Kermit

Absolutely not. Bobby is that you making these idiotic suggestions? Lady Gaga DOES NOT need to work with people who will just feed off of her success to further their own careers, had enough of that with people like Zedd and Madeon, even Beyoncé used Gaga's success and catapult to fame during THE FAME era. She needs to stick to people on or beyond her level, the real artists in music. Not some wannabe songstress trying to make a name for herself. Or who speaks ghetto talk on Twitter. Okay? Bobby just stop this. Gaga just needs to focus on HERSELF and her work, continuing to establish herself as a legend, not ***foot around worrying about some new person and their management while she tries to restore what ARTPOP mutilated. 

​yas expose meh

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Darcklighter22   Paws Up 486
Darcklighter22

Absolutely she has amazing vocals! listen to this (featuring sting...i'm sorry but getting sting on your debut album is big imo) She from the few interviews i've seen is down to earth.