opinion

Gaga predicted this years big grammy winners

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

6DXXF3v.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Dangerous Man

I'm pretty sure the grammies will kiss Taylor's ass, it's very obvious at this point.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LeoFameMonster

I'm pretty sure the grammies will kiss Taylor's ass, it's very obvious at this point.

​now shes a "pop" singer so who knows

JEWRJEWR

​it depends on who shes nominated with. Im pretty sure thats what everyone thought about beyonces album :nick:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Dangerous Man

​now shes a "pop" singer so who knows

Whatever the genre, Taylor is one of grammies sweet hearts. Adele is pop too tho.

Kacey Elizabeth

Whatever the genre, Taylor is one of grammies sweet hearts. Adele is pop too tho.

Adele is NOT POP! :lmao:She is an alternative artist/musician who makes ballad music. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Iwontell

Definitely, making small talk isn't Gaga's forte...

You can kind of feel she telling herself karen-walker-karen-walker-32764323-420-2

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Dangerous Man

Adele is NOT POP! :lmao:She is an alternative artist/musician who makes ballad music. 

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adele

Her genre is soul, pop, rnb. Her album won best POP vocal album and her song also won the pop category in grammy. :lmao:

​Before you laugh, get your fact straight first. Do you even know what's an alternative genre. :smh:

Kacey Elizabeth

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adele

Her genre is soul, pop, rnb. Her album won best POP vocal album and her song also won the pop category in grammy. :lmao:

​Before you laugh, get your fact straight first. Do you even know what's an alternative genre. :smh:

There is literally nothing pop about her music :lmao:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived