Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this real?

bayonse

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

​All those guys you named:legend:

What can I say?  I have good taste in men who are bae!   :dies:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

What can I say?  I have good taste in men who are bae!   :dies:

​What about mine?

600full-philip-fusco.jpg

tumblr_no3ceadKZa1rj87jvo1_1280.jpg

paul-niemann-by-rick-day-roy-fire-nyc-fa

OT: let's continue this in PM, I don't want WP for going off-topic

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Jjang

As if you are the only ppl here who understand what's an art performance. There wasn't any artistic manner on what she'd done/said. :thetea:

​Well, it surely looks like it. :smh:

From a mere point of view, she performed, sang & presented an artistic visual piece that is interactive to the performance itself. The content, however, is irrelevant to this discussion. It simply doesn't matter.

If you didn't know that by now, that was an act of artistic expression. Kinda sad that the artist you stan for spends her entire life talking about art yet you're completely clueless about it. I'd suggest leaving the General Charts Thread for a while and focusing on other things :)

Didymus

​That's true, you don't see any fans talking about David Bowie or Grace Jones dragging Gaga.

​Or Christina :miley:

I guess that's why Gaga was so quick to collab with her and not Madonna. I still believe that the only reason Gaga didn't play along the game/collab when Madge asked her is because she knew her fanbase would be outraged and she was much better off if she pretended to take the highroad (which failed) and be the more mature victim in the situation. Which is definitely equally manipulative as using the fact that you think a younger artist repeats one of your ideas to create some media buzz.

Dangerous Man

​Well, it surely looks like it. :smh:

From a mere point of view, she performed, sang & presented an artistic visual piece that is interactive to the performance itself. The content, however, is irrelevant to this discussion. It simply doesn't matter.

If you didn't know that by now, that was an act of artistic expression. Kinda sad that the artist you stan for spends her entire life talking about art yet you're completely clueless about it. I'd suggest leaving the General Charts Thread for a while and focusing on other things :)

Lol. Thanks for you're useless suggestion, when in fact a person you're talking to might be doing more useful things in real life than you. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Jjang

Lol. Thanks for you're useless suggestion, when in fact a person you're talking to might be doing more useful things in real life than you. :smh:

​Wow what a badass, living the life aren't you!

#Yolo

#BadBitchesDoItBetter

--------------------------

I'm sorry, i promise i'll be on topic from now on.

Dangerous Man

​Wow what a badass, living the life aren't you!

#Yolo

#BadBitchesDoItBetter

--------------------------

I'm sorry, i promise i'll be on topic from now on.

We've been volunteering since Typhoon Haiyan hit our country. Some of the renovation work are still on going and we are still helping our fellow typhoon victims rise. Don't dare to tell me to get a life!

#rant

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Jjang

We've been volunteering since Typhoon Haiyan hit our country. Some of the renovation work are still on going and we are still helping our fellow typhoon victims rise. Don't dare to tell me to get a life!

#rant

​That's great and all. Stay on topic.

Jjang

oh wow, you suddenly become a mod. Not surprised since this is coming from a madonna stan.

​That's great and all. Stay on topic.

Morphine Prince

I find it hilarious :lmao: 

Don't care what anyone here thinks. 

• famous locked this topic
Kayla

Not sure who locked this, but in case they don't post why I'll let you know: This thread was getting too messy and this **** is too old. 

Gagz and Madge were taking selfies together. If they can move on publicly, so can we. :nails: 

Archived