bayonse

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausAlly

yes its real  i remember she commented on a few posts like this 

Sugarfall

She posted some really weird stuff on lm.com in 2012 but I don't think that's real :wtf: 

Jjang

Yes, & everyone thought Gaga was so funny and classy. Ironic, isn't it? 

EDIT: she probably saw the comments of her own fans backfiring at her and deleted it. Glad to see that some fans put her in her place. :applause:

Tommy Monster

It's real, I remember, she may have deleted it after, not sure, but this comment really happened and it was just so awesome :laughga: 

Dangerous Man

Oh, Madonna stans here on GAGA FAN site are still making their fave look like the victim when in fact she is the one who started it all. :ohwell:

Ofc Gaga is not perfect, she can be rude to rude people! #BadKids

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

lego

Yes, & everyone thought Gaga was so funny and classy. Ironic, isn't it? 

I still think it was funny.

FreePalestine

Sugarfall

I still think it was funny.

​How is it funny? I don't see it. She just said 'b---h drink that tea' without any punchline hoping someone dies. 

Luiz

i am outraged and disapprove of dis :neyde: 

:rofl: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Swan Heart

Oh, Gags.. :laughga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Didymus

Oh, Madonna stans here on GAGA FAN site are still making their fave look like the victim when in fact she is the one who started it all. :ohwell:

​lol, no Madonna fan in their right mind would ever portray her as a victim. So don't jump to conclusions. You can perfectly criticize Gaga for this while still condemning Madonna's reductive comment at the same time, which is what I do and what I think most Madonna fans on this forum do.

Jjang

Ofc Gaga is not perfect, she can be rude to rude people! #BadKids

​Well, at least Madonna never acted like she was above it all, she kept it real. Gaga, on the other hand, not only played the victim card,  but made a few (obvious) lowkey and highkey unnecessary punches here and there - and that was when her passive act fell off.

Swan Heart

Uh oh, this thread is turning into a mess, I can feel it.. :saladga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• famous locked this topic

Archived