Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Is Getting Glam For?

nakedidea

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

Hair isn't just hair with gaga.  Drastic changes in hair almost always reflect something in her life whether it be music, her mood, or other projects.  Such as when the afro wig popped up, it was a reference to the beginning of and making of C2C.  The hair change doesn't necessairly mean we are getting something, it could just be related to the music she's making right now, which we might not get for a while.  But im sure her going back to blonde has some significance - cuz why else would she spend all this time bleachin her hair, when she could just slop on a wig and be on her way.  

Weasel

She always does something new I guess at the beginning of a new era. Something to change or alter her body for lack of better words. Kind of like "new ink, new album". I hope that's what is happening. 

Also, she hasn't been wearing as many wigs lately. Extensions though, I think.

​The best way to know when Gaga is starting a new era is studying how she looks. Before C2C she started using black wigs, then C2C era started. It´s have been like this since the beginning of her career. Something is coming ... :deadbanana:

Every new cycle in Gaga career is accompanied with aesthetic changes.

​Nah I think both of you are overthinking this. 

​Nah I think both of you are overthinking this. 

​One of the best part of been a Gaga fan is studying the way she looks and how the changes she make warns us about future plans

Weasel

​One of the best part of been a Gaga fan is studying the way she looks and how the changes she make warns us about future plans

​Well we have AHS coming up but I wouldn't call that a new era. 

She's just about to spend 2 months on the road with the C2C Tour so maybe she's just getting a pampering ready for that :yes:

Archived