💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Is Getting Glam For?

nakedidea

Featured Posts

nakedidea

Wedding or AHS filming or new music era? 

honestly if it's a new music era, we already started wrong with that kendrick leak... 

SissyFromSpace

shes lady gaga

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Alii

Probably not AHS. I'd say the new era. But the wedding is going to be one of the most talked about EVER.

giphy.gif

Weasel

How the hell do people link Gaga getting a new hair colour to a new era? It's not like she started a new era when she died her hair black? 

Dangerous Man

This thread. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Red

Who knows tbh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Creyk

It's for her new single off of Redone's album dropping early next month

moonboywow

How the hell do people link Gaga getting a new hair colour to a new era? It's not like she started a new era when she died her hair black? 

She started off with black hair during the applause era. Before the applause era she was blonde. And of course she had dark hair for the cheek to cheek era. 

nakedidea

yall act like you don't know Gaga. at least I've narrowed your options. flop fans tbh

Weasel

She started off with black hair during the applause era. Before the applause era she was blonde. And of course she had dark hair for the cheek to cheek era. 

​But she wore wigs 24/7 during ARTPOP era so I don't get what her dying her hair has to do with starting an era :deadbanana:

moonboywow

​But she wore wigs 24/7 during ARTPOP era so I don't get what her dying her hair has to do with starting an era :deadbanana:

She always does something new I guess at the beginning of a new era. Something to change or alter her body for lack of better words. Kind of like "new ink, new album". I hope that's what is happening. 

Also, she hasn't been wearing as many wigs lately. Extensions though, I think.

TimisaMonster

It's obviously not her first time bleaching her hair blonde, but she's also making it VERY known she's going back to blonde and taking pix of the process... she wants us to know for a reason.

I assume it's something big or important, but with so many options in our heads it could mean N-E-THANG! :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Alien Tulip

​gaga went blonde sometime in the ARTPOP era so this literally means nothing. 

​The best way to know when Gaga is starting a new era is studying how she looks. Before C2C she started using black wigs, then C2C era started. It®s have been like this since the beginning of her career. Something is coming ... :deadbanana:

Every new cycle in Gaga career is accompanied with aesthetic changes.

Archived