💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga doesn't get enough credit on Tumblr

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Tumblr isn't that serious...who cares how many "notes"or "likes" someone gets even if we may feel they deserve more praise than others :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

​:neyde:

Beyonce and Nicki are dead? 

​OMG the sheer ignorance of this post :toofunny: 

I can't even sometimes...

Nicole

I've seen plenty of posts that are positive and have a decent amount of notes. I don't think it's something worth to fret over though, it's just a website 

Emvee

​For those who won't bother to read, this is the main point of the text.

****ing rude 

djBuffoon

There's a lot of things that Gaga does which get limited appreciation :saladga: 

SissyFromSpace

****ing rude 

​Thank you. That member tried to be funny but it was a tragic move.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Disregard

Getting credit on Tumblr literally means your talent is arguable and you represent a made-up subgroup of s-xuality.

Riot Poof

Tumblr doesn't give credit to white people. Apparently Rihanna, Nicki and Beyoncé are "the trinity." :sharon: 

I'd also like to add that Katy Perry, Britney Spears and Madonna blogs often post hateful messages about Gaga's weight or appearance, despite the fact that it's supposedly anti feminist. 

I agree (if by "Tumblr" you mean "SJWs on Tumblr"). There's some sort of reverse discrimination going on in the SJW part of Tumblr (not saying that this is actually racism against white people). SJWs are much harder on white people than people of color, even if a PoC was guilty of being problematic too. For example, not a lot of people acknowledge that Nicki used homophobic slurs and allowed guest artists to use homophobic slurs in her music. The only time a large group of people called Nicki out for anything was when the "Only" Nazi-esque lyric video was released. Even then, Nicki managed to keep her reputation as a social justice goddess because she apologized. Meanwhile, SJWs thoroughly demonize Gaga, acting like everything she does is with malevolent intent towards oppressed people. Check out this mess of a post. OP's definitely not the only Tumblr user with this mindset, unfortunately.

It's just annoying because SJWs have this witch-hunt attitude and they use it selectively. I wouldn't dislike them as much if they didn't demonize certain celebrities (like Gaga) and glorify others (like the "holy trinity") when all of them are guilty of doing problematic ****. They're fake as hell.

And it's a given that many Katy stans, Madonna stans, and Britney stans attack Gaga, no matter what website they're on.

Tumblr still has a lot of Little Monsters, as well as people who don't make a big deal about celebrities being problematic. It's not like everyone on Tumblr is out to get her.

They will appreciate her more once she's dead

Let's hope that that's not how Gaga haters will end up liking her...

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Alfonso

She doesn't get enough credit anywhere tbh. 

Who else would outsell some of the biggest releases with a jazz album? No one. 

giphy.gif

​this :tea: 

bayonse

They will appreciate her more once she's dead

​

legends never die

no more parties in LA

Who cares about appreciation and recognition? What matters is that she IS making a change, and that she continues doing what she does, no matter the amount of praise she gets for it.

Plus, y'all should appreciate the fact the stated artists support LGBT people, too.
No matter if it's for publicity or not, little things like that encourage people, who are struggling with problems and give them a boost, which is really important. Stop being so pessimistic. 

Zsolti

Not y'all dragging Tumblr :rip::blehga:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Archived