💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga doesn't get enough credit on Tumblr

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Lemme make this rant real quick:

Gaga has done so much to promote peace and equality and it annoys me when people like Nicki Minaj (who has a history of homophobia) and Beyonce (who was disgusted by Britney/Madonna kissing at the VMAs 2003 so low key homophobic at the time) gets praised to to pedestal.

iw9eZwtVMA6tz.gif

Gaga has pushed so many boundaries. She's on par with Madonna, Freddy Mercury, Bowie, etc (other iconic artists/activists) but people like Ariana,Nicki,Beyonce,SnoopDogg,Taylor Swift etc get a round of applause (with a whopping 300K+ notes on Tumblr) for minor achievements such as "same s-x marriage is human rights" (yeah Snoop Dog never said such thing but he gets applause for painting his nails despite being homophobic as ****)

idk. sorry. its just something that's been annoying me. Madonna doesn't get credit much either.

oh well. im just a babbling b---h i'll stop

iw9eZwtVMA6tz.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

oh well. im just a babbling b---h i'll stop

​For those who won't bother to read, this is the main point of the text.

Phoenix

Tumblr is known for it's holes, and it is also dumb when people use random tumblr posts made by random tumblr users as facts.

💎

Alii

She doesn't get enough credit anywhere tbh. 

Who else would outsell some of the biggest releases with a jazz album? No one. 

giphy.gif

SissyFromSpace

​For those who won't bother to read, this is the main point of the text.

​aw. thank you. 

iGrGfI4TfkwEj.gif

Tumblr is known for it's holes, and it is also dumb when people use random tumblr posts made by random tumblr users as facts.

​i hate this soo much

JEWRJEWR

​t

thatsjusthewayitiscristinaaguilera.gif

Fear, she's the mother of violence

PartySick

Her time to be praised will come again. Then we'll get bragging right's 'cause we get to yell "I TOLD YOU SO" at the top of our lungs :zilla:

🖤

Supersonic

Also it's not like Tumblr does not have is huge chunk of lady gaga stans and people that praise her for her talents. Appearently you follow the wrong people.

Bad Bromance

She doesn't get enough credit anywhere tbh. 

Who else would outsell some of the biggest releases with a jazz album? No one. 

giphy.gif

:applause:  :tea: 

Preach it sis!  The fact that she did it with a jazz album is certainly impressive.  As for what @Lance stated, I agree.  Gaga and Madonna don't get enough credit for their efforts in helping out the LGBT community. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

SissyFromSpace

Also it's not like Tumblr does not have is huge chunk of lady gaga stans and people that praise her for her talents. Appearently you follow the wrong people.

​I most certainty follow the correct people. Care to show me any post about Gaga that's gotten over 100K notes? (funny/joke posts dont count)

Dorothy Gale

Tumblr doesn't give credit to white people. Apparently Rihanna, Nicki and Beyoncé are "the trinity." :sharon: 

I'd also like to add that Katy Perry, Britney Spears and Madonna blogs often post hateful messages about Gaga's weight or appearance, despite the fact that it's supposedly anti feminist. 

SissyFromSpace

Tumblr doesn't give credit to white people. Apparently Rihanna, Nicki and Beyoncé are "the trinity." :sharon: 

​ugh. i hate that **** so much.

Nicki wouldnt be getting all this praise if she hadn't ditched the Gaga/Lil Kim getup :rip:

nicki-minaj-billboard1.jpg

Archived