💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga's going blonde again?

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Jester

She bleached her hair during ARTPOP, but yeah I don't see why she's doing it now again

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

Its just hair :lmao: She's human and many humans get bored and switch things up. Gaga is probably tired of her hair and decided to go blonde or whatever color she's doing. 

Dangerous Man

Or maybe she just want to change her hair color for no reason. :neyde:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Head Empty

We're not even sure if she's going blonde. She could just bleach it and then put some other color on top.

There could be many reasons, but most likely it's just because she feels like it.

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Supersonic
like I can't remember the last time she bleached HER hair .... I think it was somewhere btw the BTW era and the BTW ball but I'm not sure

​The last time she bleached her hair was January 2014. Remember when she had that black bob with bleached roots? She then bleached her entire hair.

Bad Bromance

Its just hair :lmao: She's human and many humans get bored and switch things up. Gaga is probably tired of her hair and decided to go blonde or whatever color she's doing. 

​Yeah, she's probably just tired of her dark hair and wants to change things up a bit.  Gaga is so unpredictable so we can't really speculate why she does things the way she does sometimes.

I really think she wanted a makeover, nothing more to it.   :shrug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Alien Tulip

​Yeah, she's probably just tired of her dark hair and wants to change things up a bit.  Gaga is so unpredictable so we can't really speculate why she does things the way she does sometimes.

I really think she wanted a makeover, nothing more to it.   :shrug:

​It reminds me of a time where gaga mentioned getting a MANiCURE and fans went crazy and assumed that MANiCURE was the next single :toofloppy: 

antpats2

she always goes blonde at the start of a new era (except for the ctc era :rip: )  

Levine

Could be for AHS...

Could be for new video...

Could be for new era starting again and Gaga awakening...

Etc...

:giveup:

​When it comes to Gaga, I learned that it's always the """less excting" one, so it's for AHS :toofunny:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy she's doing AHS, but I'd die for a new song/video

Robotboy

i dont know why she mainly are always blonde for her music videos and, now movie roles too apparently. maybe shes not comfortable being a brunette star :derpga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Head Empty

She can't be starting a new era. She still has the majority of the C2C tour ahead of her :smh:

Archived