Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pop music does not have to be this way

moonboywow

Featured Posts

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whatever she is about to do, she better make it good, else it 'll be the end of Gaga and coming back would be hard if the next album flops even further than ARTPOP.

We expected too much from ARTPOP after BTW doesnt do as well as TFM, in fact it gets a big beat down by Adele on that year. We have hoped ARTPOP as a comeback for Gaga, but it does really bad, very bad for an A-list star releasing album that year. Some of you might say what u want, but that's the fact, get over it and accept that Gaga did really bad for ARTPOP.

She needs to listen to people this time, make it with experienced producers. She did it with too many new producers on ARTPOP, does that help? Listen to the fans. Failing this with bad planning as what she did always since BTW, will be a Byega.

Oh, and if she is making the next album as a jazz again, it's a definite byega for me. Unless if she makes something of her own music, a classic hybrid pop-jazz album like what Norah Jones did, im definitely in the game.

*if u wanna be a legend, just make something different and appeal to the mass. having great talent by not showcasing it enough, is not enough. look at SIA and C.Aguilera. 

"The end of Gaga"

Everyone knows her name, she will have enough money to make music even if her next album sells 0 copies. :ohwell:

ARTPOP didn't do "really bad, very bad", It was selling around the same as everyone else. I will say it didn't pull The Fame numbers, and it under performed (compared to TF/TFM/ whatever) but it didn't have horrifying sales. 

"Listen to the fans" Not even going to go there. :awkney:

Anyway, I'm here for whatever she puts out, rock would be cool. :yes:

moonboywow

"The end of Gaga"

Everyone knows her name, she will have enough money to make music even if her next album sells 0 copies. :ohwell:

ARTPOP didn't do "really bad, very bad", It was selling around the same as everyone else. I will say it didn't pull The Fame numbers, and it under performed (compared to TF/TFM/ whatever) but it didn't have horrifying sales.

"Listen to the fans" Not even going to go there. :awkney:

Anyway, I'm here for whatever she puts out, rock would be cool. :yes:

I'm just very frustrated by the fans who think all rock has screaming. The rock that she should do doesn't have screaming at all. Just normal singing. Red hot chili peppers. Fall out boy. And all time low. The screamy rock is marilyn Manson type music. Heavy metal and alternative rock are different. Yall do realize that right?

And I realize fall out boy is pop punk. But they are still rock to me. It's rock.

I'm just very frustrated by the fans who think all rock has screaming. The rock that she should do doesn't have screaming at all. Just normal singing. Red hot chili peppers. Fall out boy. And all time low. The screamy rock is marilyn Manson type music. Heavy metal and alternative rock are different. Yall do realize that right?

And I realize fall out boy is pop punk. But they are still rock to me. It's rock.

Rock isn't just screaming. :rip: 

YAAAAAAS a NWOBHM album!!!! I want the metalhead in Gaga to come out damn!!!! I can live vicariously through her. Ok I'm getting too excited over something that might never happen haha

I want a Accept or Judas Priest style heavy metal album.

moonboywow

YAAAAAAS a NWOBHM album!!!! I want the metalhead in Gaga to come out damn!!!! I can live vicariously through her. Ok I'm getting too excited over something that might never happen haha

I think at this point, she should start off soft to ease the anti rock monsters into it

Because for some reason some of yall like auto tuned repetitive pop queens instead of real and honest songs about personable things and not s-x and partying

Lona Delery

Or do you guys just want gaga to remake poker face until she dies? Pop music isn't the only genre that's catchy. It's repetitive. Bloody Mary is catchy, correct? I just want intelligent, honest and raw lyrics. Rock music is the perfect outlet for that. And it makes you sound ignorant when you say rock music is screamy. Red hot chili peppers and blink 182 is rock. Are they screamy?

tbh Bloody Mary's only catchy part is the breakdown, and only because of the repetitive Ga-Ga

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

moonboywow

tbh Bloody Mary's only catchy part is the breakdown, and only because of the repetitive Ga-Ga

Go listen to migraine by twenty one pilots. Songs can be catchy and deep.

Lona Delery

Go listen to migraine by twenty one pilots. Songs can be catchy and deep.

I didn't mean that songs can't be both, I just thought Bloody Mary is a bed example :nick:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

moonboywow

I didn't mean that songs can't be both, I just thought Bloody Mary is a bed example :nick:

I'm sorry. :) j just get so heated about the people who diss the idea of gaga doing rock.

Lona Delery

I'm sorry. :) j just get so heated about the people who diss the idea of gaga doing rock.

I didn't take any offense :hug:

Or do you guys just want gaga to remake poker face until she dies? Pop music isn't the only genre that's catchy. It's repetitive. Bloody Mary is catchy, correct? I just want intelligent, honest and raw lyrics. Rock music is the perfect outlet for that. And it makes you sound ignorant when you say rock music is screamy. Red hot chili peppers and blink 182 is rock. Are they screamy?

make a fking big hit like poker face/bad romance and unique in their own ways, in every era untill she dies...... she'd be a legend without a doubt. people will remember songs like this. big hits like dark horse and shake it off are too generic, if u know what i mean.

JazzGa

Your  post makes perfect sense to me but i'm also high af so :flop:

I didnt even go to the dentist

:creepflop:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I think at this point, she should start off soft to ease the anti rock monsters into it

Because for some reason some of yall like auto tuned repetitive pop queens instead of real and honest songs about personable things and not s-x and partying

I'm here for auto tuned pop queens any day tbh :awkney: TF says hi

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived