question

Pop music does not have to be this way

moonboywow

Featured Posts

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

insider: her next album is like BTW on steroids but still spreading the message of ARTPOP

um what :laughga: hope you don't actually believe those "little insiders" that are actually frauds

I want a Accept or Judas Priest style heavy metal album. I want her to wear nothing but leather or sometimes just t shirts, fishnets and normal stuff. she should always have her real hair and always have it her natural color. she should have a hardcore attitude all the time. I want her to be drunk and high most of the time out in public, during concerts, during interviews, etc. she supposedly gets high and drunk anyway so I would like to see it sometimes lol. I have never seen her truly high and ive only seen her really drunk once, in a video that was around 5 seconds long from after she did the last artrave when she was walking into her hotel in paris, I think it was. she might be buzzing all the time for all I know, but I would just like to see her really messed up sometimes. she should quit being so nice and proper all the time. also she needs to get rid of taylor. she is supposedly bis-xual, so I would like to see her with a s-xy girlfriend, that's another thing I have not seen. she needs to always sing like Udo Dirkshnieder also. I have just always wanted her to be the most badasss rock star in the world, and she is, but ive just always wanted something a little different. but I love GaGa and she is perfect just the way she is!! :wub:  :pawsup::sara:

Ferrer Zorola

I want her to release what SHE wants because I'll like it anyway. I want her to really use the ideas in her mind and don't just ignore them like the things exposed in the ARTPOP release party. She recently said it doesn't matter if a singer gets songs written by someone else if the singer has the pipes, well, I would not mind if she has songs written for her. It would be cool if she rested from the wigs more often since those things will lead her to go bald early in her life. Oh and I'm not mad at having just two videos from the ARTPOP album cycle, both of them were great! as a professionally recorded performance counts as a video to me, I love listening to the live versions of her songs, like bad romance at the Sydney monster hall! in fact, I feel like the pop sphere is moving on from having 5 singles per album. The only thing I don't want to have in the next era is having a video already filmed just to not have it released. And the paparazzi-telephone "trilogy" should be finished just because the sake of it, I'm not even hyped anymore lol.

LIFE IS GOOD

darkchylde

After all this small teasing she's been doing I think it's pretty clear that her next album will be at least influenced by rock.

I’m high on vicodin and i just need to say this.
gaga needs a good comeback after ARTPOP. So what she needs to do is make a killer rock album. Something like imagine dragons or fall out boy with a touch of take me to church. An album full of relatable songs. But of course she’d have to dig deep. Write about the pain of the ARTPOP era and the bad times from the fame monster. she needs to show people she’s human.
In terms of style, I would die if she wore more leather. Dark hair though. With an album like that, you don’t have to dress like an emo. I want the album to be like “I went through this and I survived. But it was hard. I thought about giving up†so it would be cool if her style evolved throughout the era. But I would want her to keep the dark hair. Like an anti fame era. Anti fame era meets born this way era in terms of fashion. Does any of this make sense?

Well Patrick's stated before he'd love to work with Gaga so... I'd be 10000% here for Fall Out Boy x Gaga.

About the style, dark hair would be such a huge change if the album got popular. People would stop picturing her as another "pop blonde" for sure.

moonboywow

After all this small teasing she's been doing I think it's pretty clear that her next album will be at least influenced by rock.

Well Patrick's stated before he'd love to work with Gaga so... I'd be 10000% here for Fall Out Boy x Gaga.

About the style, dark hair would be such a huge change if the album got popular. People would stop picturing her as another "pop blonde" for sure.

Where did he say this?

she will flop with a rock album. The only thing she needs is an album with great pop songs, catchy melodies and great producion. No rock **** please. No one is here for screams

moonboywow

she will flop with a rock album. The only thing she needs is an album with great pop songs, catchy melodies and great producion. No rock **** please. No one is here for screams

A rock song can be catchy

I’m high on vicodin and i just need to say this.

gaga needs a good comeback after ARTPOP. So what she needs to do is make a killer rock album. Something like imagine dragons or fall out boy with a touch of take me to church. An album full of relatable songs. But of course she’d have to dig deep. Write about the pain of the ARTPOP era and the bad times from the fame monster. she needs to show people she’s human.

In terms of style, I would die if she wore more leather. Dark hair though. With an album like that, you don’t have to dress like an emo. I want the album to be like “I went through this and I survived. But it was hard. I thought about giving up†so it would be cool if her style evolved throughout the era. But I would want her to keep the dark hair. Like an anti fame era. Anti fame era meets born this way era in terms of fashion. Does any of this make sense?

whatever she is about to do, she better make it good, else it 'll be the end of Gaga and coming back would be hard if the next album flops even further than ARTPOP.

We expected too much from ARTPOP after BTW doesnt do as well as TFM, in fact it gets a big beat down by Adele on that year. We have hoped ARTPOP as a comeback for Gaga, but it does really bad, very bad for an A-list star releasing album that year. Some of you might say what u want, but that's the fact, get over it and accept that Gaga did really bad for ARTPOP.

She needs to listen to people this time, make it with experienced producers. She did it with too many new producers on ARTPOP, does that help? Listen to the fans. Failing this with bad planning as what she did always since BTW, will be a Byega.

Oh, and if she is making the next album as a jazz again, it's a definite byega for me. Unless if she makes something of her own music, a classic hybrid pop-jazz album like what Norah Jones did, im definitely in the game.

*if u wanna be a legend, just make something different and appeal to the mass. having great talent by not showcasing it enough, is not enough. look at SIA and C.Aguilera. 

moonboywow

Or do you guys just want gaga to remake poker face until she dies? Pop music isn't the only genre that's catchy. It's repetitive. Bloody Mary is catchy, correct? I just want intelligent, honest and raw lyrics. Rock music is the perfect outlet for that. And it makes you sound ignorant when you say rock music is screamy. Red hot chili peppers and blink 182 is rock. Are they screamy?

darkchylde

so much ignorance in such a little post

Archived