💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pop music does not have to be this way

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

EDIT: Multiple threads with similar ideas merged, most recent OP (From May 21st) here:

Pop music deserves more. 

this is what i would kill for....lyric wise in one of her songs. something REALLY ****ING DEEP for once. 

Pop music does NOT have to be the way it is right now. She could possibly change the game if she wrote a poem like this and then turned it into a pop song. Hell, I would like to just hear her voice read a long poem type thing like this. 

what do you think?

OP from January; others in thread from March

I’m high on vicodin and i just need to say this.

gaga needs a good comeback after ARTPOP. So what she needs to do is make a killer rock album. Something like imagine dragons or fall out boy with a touch of take me to church. An album full of relatable songs. But of course she’d have to dig deep. Write about the pain of the ARTPOP era and the bad times from the fame monster. she needs to show people she’s human.

In terms of style, I would die if she wore more leather. Dark hair though. With an album like that, you don’t have to dress like an emo. I want the album to be like “I went through this and I survived. But it was hard. I thought about giving up†so it would be cool if her style evolved throughout the era. But I would want her to keep the dark hair. Like an anti fame era. Anti fame era meets born this way era in terms of fashion. Does any of this make sense?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonboywow

And not to sound rude or whatever but if gaga puts out another dance album when dance music is obviously not what some people want. I never hear that kind of music on the radio anymore. If she releases a dance album, I don’t think I could take her seriously as an artist anymore. If she did that, I would think she is trying to cling on to something. It would show me she’s afraid to legitimately branch out.

Ursula Buffay

insider: her next album is like BTW on steroids but still spreading the message of ARTPOP

ARTPOP didn't have a message, it barely had a mess. :whitney:

YAASSSSSSSS YOU BETTER SLAY BUT the best way to describe the next album is like DANCE. DEATH. ART. ROCK.

I totally agree with the second paragraph and the comeback after ARTPOP

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived