💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They may have more commercial success but no impact

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I have seen that some here are jealous or complain about other artists having more commercial success than Gaga. But what what is not realized is that no one has had more influence or impact on pop culture than Gaga. Gaga influenced/impacted music, music videos, fashion, social media, and social issues. Gaga literally impacted or changed everything she touched. All these other artists only have trendy hits or viral videos, buy they have little to no impact/influence. Also, is is quite obvious that no other artist right now has the overall talent and artistry that Gaga has. Gaga is still once in a lifetime kind of artist.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

People who complain like this need hobbies. (Not attacking OP)

Spyro the Dragon

Goosey

Um, Rihanna won the first ever AMA ICON award and the 2014 CFDA Fashion Icon award. And, uh, Britney? Madonna?

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Dorothy Gale

People who complain like this need hobbies. (Not attacking OP)

People who feel the need to derail threads need hobbies. (Not attacking Spyro) 

Quark

Um, Rihanna won the first ever AMA ICON award and the 2014 CFDA Fashion Icon award. And, uh, Britney? Madonna?

I am talking mostly about modern artists. And Rihanna only really impacted fashion. Nothing else. 

TimisaMonster

This could've been discussed in the Taylor thread...just saying :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dorothy Gale

you seriously need a life

You're rude. Why even waste your time on a thread you don't like? Maybe you need a life...

monketsharona

it depends who is 'they' for you....

I could give you other pop stars that have also impact in music industry : Madonna, Katy Perry, Britney Spears and even Rihanna.

Gaga has a huge place in music industry but let's not pretend she's the only one...

Yanko

I'm so jealous I have exams in few hours and some people have time to think about stuff like these :give up: Anyways yeah gaga is influencial

Quark

it depends who is 'they' for you....

I could give you other pop stars that have also impact in music industry : Madonna, Katy Perry, Britney Spears and even Rihanna.

Gaga has a huge place in music industry but let's not pretend she's the only one...

What is Katy's influence/impact?

Dorothy Gale

The rude people in this thread who are bullying the OP. :awkney: 

Archived