Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you taking well the abstinence?

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

An incomplete tour (as in not planned for many venues). 

:huh:

TimisaMonster

It doesn't feel that long...Gaga has been keeping up pre occupied with the Oscars...AHS...Instagram... C2C Tour...etc...

Plus, she may not have announced the album title but we do know she's working with RedOne and others and she's preparing for another epic era...

No concept leaks which is good...that's what ruined every era before that and people stealing ideas before she can do them

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Iwontell

Well, there is cheek to cheek, she has been still very present on the media (Grammy's, Oscars, Kennedy Center...), she's been more active on IG than she had been on twitter for a very long while...so I'm fine...and truth be told, I'm happy that she has learned to keep it to herself and not to over-hype ppl...and she's been working a lot, apparently, which means she must have something nice prepared for when the time is right...our baby's growing up...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Dorothy Gale

Thank c2c

And you think we'd be in a pop era if it weren't for C2C? 

Probably not, she'd probably be on break till AHS.

Runway

And you think we'd be in a pop era if it weren't for C2C? 

Probably not, she'd probably be on break till AHS.

No i mean thank C2C it doesnt feel like its been that long. I like the era

Ethan

​SHE DIDN'T COME TO KANSAS CITY AND I AM STILL PRESSED

Or Tulsa... which was a cancelled BTWB date... Or ST LOUIS.. Both KC and STL were HUGE dates for the BTWB

Riot Poof

We know she's recording a new album and that's enough. I don't like it when musicians announce albums and/or release lead singles too early.

Besides, I listen to a lot of other musicians. It's not like I have nothing to listen to at the moment.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

We know she's recording a new album and that's enough. I don't like it when musicians announce albums and/or release lead singles too early.

Besides, I listen to a lot of other musicians. It's not like I have nothing to listen to at the moment.

​same! 

There are many other artists that I love. And it's not that we haven't any informations. We know she's releasing an album, that's enough. I'm not here for an early hype tbh. 

palma

At first I thought it'd be better if she didn't hype us but now :saladga:

I'm just so thirsty for new info about her new record. I want her to keep everything secret this pre-era but still...

Archived