💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you taking well the abstinence?

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

I've noticed that in no other era we have waited this much from an announcement linked to a new album:

TFM - 18/11/2009 

Gaga announced Born This Way at the 2010 VMAs, or 10 months later.

BTW - 23/11/2011

Gaga announced ARTPOP via twitter on August 5, or 14 and a half months later

ARTPOP - 11/11/2013

It's been 18 months and we don't have any kind of news. Are you taking well the abstinence? Do you want Gaga to tell us something?

Henry

I like it.

I need her to just surprise us, but not really a Beyoncé but a.....Gaga

Katsuki Bakugo

I always said I want her to take time out and just relax and write music under no pressure until the album is perfect and the concepts are well thought out etc...

so I am getting what I want. blame me for putting it into the universe.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Blue Jeans

Yep, i hate when she overhypes stuff, it leads to disappointment..

No announcements pls, just drop that sh*t and make GGD servers beg for life

fDCEx2u.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

blacklistedd

Eh people said the same thing before ARTPOP. Its always going to feel like a long time because we're all always ready for new Gaga music even if secretly.

Hellspont

I have Florence + The Machine flawless HBHBHB era keeping me entertained

Dorothy Gale

We've had C2C era so it doesn't feel very long at all.

Bad Bromance

It feels like a long time but in reality it hasn't been that long.  Besides, I kind of like that she's keeping things under wraps this time around.  I want to be surprised like never before and I want to be slayed for life with her new music, tbh.   :excited:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Dominikko

Yeah. I have lots of time to discover new artists to listen because of this blackout and I want Gaga to enjoy her life with Taylor, her dogs and her mini Farmville.

RAMROD

I'm fine. Especially because Faith No More just releasing their new album after years of hiatus. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

artRaver

I prefer the wait than over hyping from Gaga, myself and the fanbase.

Then again it doesn't feel that long to me because I've been so busy recently, lmao.  :wao:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Prometheus

To be ARTPOP wasn't even an era. :sweat: There was no real hype. Two videos. Three singles (which were messily planned). An incomplete tour (as in not planned for many venues). Lots of bashing. The only highlights were Gaga's spot-on performances. I've felt abstinent since the Born This Way era ended.

Bio

I love it. No over-hyping, no promises, no nothing. She should just drop the album when she's ready

Archived