💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

best selling foreign female artists in japan

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Okinawa

What about Avril? That's a total-time-list. Wasn't she the most popular western artist in the past 5 years alongside with Madonna in Japan?

~We are Reel Cool~

Haroon

Wow at Mariah dwarfing her contemporaries :giveup: :applause: 

Wow at Gaga being on the list when she's only been in action for 6-7 years, when the others have been in the game for much longer :giveup: :applause: 

Serendipity

The Japanese must love some Mariah!

​She has the #1 and #3 best selling non-Asian albums of all time

Also, All I Want For Christmas is You is the first song to get million certified

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Dangerous Man

Gaga's numbers are near to Madonna in just 6 years of career with the decline of album sales. The REAL QUEEN of Japan. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Robotboy

watch out madonna :creepflop:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Bad Bromance

Shocked at Madonna's numbers, tbh.  I was expecting her numbers to be a little higher, considering she's been around for 32 years.

As for Mimi, wow!!  Didn't know she's been killing it in Japan all these years.  Like, I knew they loved her in Japan but I didn't realize how much!!!

Big congrats to Gaga for being on this list even though she's only been out for 7 years!! 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Serendipity

Shocked at Madonna's numbers, tbh.  I was expecting her numbers to be a little higher, considering she's been around for 32 years.

As for Mimi, wow!!  Didn't know she's been killing it in Japan all these years.  Like, I knew they loved her in Japan but I didn't realize how much!!!

Big congrats to Gaga for being on this list even though she's only been out for 7 years!! 

​Mimi is the best selling non Asian artist there ever

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Bad Bromance

Queen Mimi Slays :legend:

​Yaaasss!!!  Queen Mimi will forever reign!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

bionic

For such a largely populated country I'd expect the sales to be bigger. Western girls need to get their Japanese promo game on

buy bionic

Archived