đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

Oprah Winfrey travels to New York City to give the world its first look inside the apartment Lady Gaga grew up in and still calls home.

And for the first time ever Gaga's mother, Cynthia, breaks her silence on what it's like to be the mom of the most famous and controversial pop star on the planet.

Notoriously tight-lipped about her personal life, Lady Gaga also opens up about love, marriage and children. Oprah, Lady Gaga and Cynthia also meet up at Harvard University in Cambridge to help launch the project Lady Gaga says is the most important work of her life.

TheMadridHash

She'll talk about BTW foundation and her perfeume!

There is no need to mention a lead single from her new album this soon!

This is how it should happen :

- April 12' - 1st single, just before she starts her tour, thats how she can promote it right away

- May 12' - music video comes out

- July - 2nd single

- August - music video comes out, she performs on VMAs

- September - THE NEW ALBUM

Gaga clerarly wants to be the first person EVER to have her first 4 albums to be nominated for Album of the Year (currently she is tied with The Beatles)

if the album's not ready she won't release it that soon, SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT RECORDS, she cares about giving us fans the best work she can produce and i'm sure the new album will come in 2013

Stephen

i wish it was still tonight :/

this :noparty:

I almost had a heart attack when I saw this thread :toofunny:

Oprah interviewed her at her house yesterday. The interview will air March 18th (not 11)

Yesterday??? HOLY **** I was in NYC yesterday in Times Square :cry: :cry: :cry:

30 blocks away....