Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Panic! At The Disco | Pray For The Wicked

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
On 10/5/2016 at 0:31 AM, lilmonster93 said:

Excited for this; Panic and a twilight zone inspired music video seem like a match made in heaven lol

avpánbikanvlñansdfalnb lnsvdlanvs

cant believe they picked my fave song as single, and the video, THE ****ING VIDEO jvlñanvlajdnvavlnavl

On 10/5/2016 at 0:40 AM, Yves said:

I thought someone died.

why

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

AtI3eiT.gif

S5qcmuy.png

cover100x100.jpeg  cover100x100.jpeg  cover100x100.jpeg  cover100x100.jpeg  jmSCIBp.jpg

• A Fever You Can't Sweat Out [2005] • Pretty. Odd. [2008] • Vices & Virtues [2011]

• Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die [2013] • Death Of A Bachelor [2016]

X74d1on.png

A FEVER YOU CAN'T SWEAT OUT: • I Write Sins Not Tragedies • But It's Better If You Do

• Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off • Build God, Then We'll Talk

PRETTY. ODD.: • Nine In The Afternoon • Mad As Rabbits • The Green Gentleman [Things Have Changed]

• Northern Downpour

VICES & VIRTUES: • The Ballad of Mona Lisa • Ready To Go [Get Me Out of My Mind] • Let's Kill Tonight

TOO WEIRD TO LIVE, TO RARE TO DIE: • Miss Jackson • This Is Gospel • Girls/Girls/Boys • Nicotine

DEATH OF A BACHELOR: • Hallelujah • Victorious • Emperor's New Clothes • Death Of A Bachelor

• Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time • LA Devote

Spoiler

Since they erased my last thread, bringin it into life again, hope yall dont mind the tag

@A Hybrid @Yemeni Feed @Avenues

Current:

Last album was live: All My Friends We're Glorious from the DOAB tour

Rumours about Brendon already working on P!ATD6

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Yemeni Feed
3 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Since they erased my last thread, bringin it into life again, hope yall dont mind the tag

Whyyy??

But I love PATD Iconic music 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

FrankGutz

DALLON WEEKS QUITS

On December 27, bassist Dallon Weekes officially announced his departure from Panic! at the Disco after over eight years of performing in the band

P!ATD6 NEWS

1) What will Panic! At The Disco's new album sound like?

Brendon gave a quick update on the album's overall sound at the start of 2018, telling fans that "the stuff I've been writing is very party...There's a song that's just piano and vocal that's an ultimate favourite that I love right now...then a lot of it I've been working with some fun party production and it's ****ing fun as ****. Some really big bombastic songs".

"So I've got probably ten more demos that I've just been hanging on to. Nothing full again, probably just minute and a half ideas. But exciting stuff, stuff I didn't expect to have written. So it's really just bizarre...yeah I guess bizarre is probably the best way to describe it. It's kind of out there...It's more like broken down in terms of production. It's more relying on vocal, where the vocals as a background will build a chord and carry a song instead of a lot of instruments carrying. That's the best way".

Heavy on the vocals, just how we like it.

More info here

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, Yemeni Feed said:

Whyyy??

But I love PATD Iconic music 

i think maybe spend a lot of time alone the thread and they just erased it

Yemeni Feed
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

i think maybe spend a lot of time alone the thread and they just erased it

I feel liek they need to get a life and stop limiting things haha

Instagram.com/1.mxe

FrankGutz
Just now, Yemeni Feed said:

I feel liek they need to get a life and stop limiting things haha

And more Panic fans, i keep posting news in my other faves thread for the same reason :cryga:

Avenues

I love Brendon and his work! I think he's one of the few down to earth and humble popular male musicians. Also his songwriting and vocal talent is amazing. 

My favourite album is Death of A Bachelor, I love every song on it. 

Favorite songs : Don't Threaten Me with a good time, LA Devotee, This is Gospel, Ballad of Mona Lisa to name a few

Ouch, My back hurts.

• FrankGutz changed the title to Panic! At The Disco | All My Friends We're Glorious + P!ATD6
FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, Avenues said:

I love Brendon and his work! I think he's one of the few down to earth and humble popular male musicians. Also his songwriting and vocal talent is amazing. 

My favourite album is Death of A Bachelor, I love every song on it. 

Favorite songs : Don't Threaten Me with a good time, LA Devotee, This is Gospel, Ballad of Mona Lisa to name a few

Yasss, Death & Too Weird are my fave albums, i also love Brendon voice, thats why i stan him so hard

Yemeni Feed
8 minutes ago, Avenues said:

Hes also kinda cute.

My favourite album is Too weird to live too rare to die.

Favorite songs : Don't Threaten Me with a good time, LA Devotee, Vagas lights, Crazy=Genius.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

FrankGutz
21 minutes ago, Yemeni Feed said:

Hes also kinda cute.

My favourite album is Too weird to live too rare to die.

Favorite songs : Don't Threaten Me with a good time, LA Devotee, Vagas lights, Crazy=Genius.

Them worst album was the second :air:  i literally have heard it full like 2 times, i love the rest

A Hybrid

Idk how we know each other but this thread is on fire :firega:

Also devestated about Dallon, I wanted Mystery Bruise on P!ATD6 lmao

most relatable song

No family’s safe when I sashay

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Idk how we know each other but this thread is on fire :firega:

Also devestated about Dallon, I wanted Mystery Bruise on P!ATD6 lmao

most relatable song

I always knew u were a PATD fan since i saw ur flawless avi :firega:  im gonna try to keep this alive so it doesnt get erased again :cryga:  there were a few Panic stans back then i just dont remember them user names

A Hybrid

Also:

Favourite Album: Too Weird

Favourite Songs: Emperor’s New Clothes, This Is Gospel, Nine In The Afternoon, Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time, Let’s Kill Tonight

Least Favourite Thing About Them: Videos except Emperor (ESPECIALLY THAT CRINGE BALLAD OF MONA LISA VIDEO) :cryga:

I’ve been a P!atd stan even before Gaga after they got over emo stuff lol

I also love Arctic Monkeys and Royal Blood

44 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

I always knew u were a PATD fan since i saw ur flawless avi :firega:  im gonna try to keep this alive so it doesnt get erased again :cryga:  there were a few Panic stans back then i just dont remember them user names

Yeah but like where did you see me lol

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived