Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Panic! At The Disco | Pray For The Wicked

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

Sestri Levante

My favourite album is Fever. Death of a Bachelor and Pretty Odd (fight me :stalkga:) are my second faves. My favourite songs are LA Devotee, Northern Downpour, She Had The World and Build God. For P!ATD6 I'd love to have a similar sound to Fever (even though I still dream about getting a Pretty Odd 2.0, again, fight me :stalkga:), but that doesn't seem what Brendon has been working on... I can see the upcoming album sounding like Victorious and Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time with a mix of Too Weird, which is not bad.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
6 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Yeah but like where did you see me lol

Cant remember :cryga:  but im always being messy in the whole forum lol, ive seen u in several threads :)

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

A Hybrid
9 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Cant remember :cryga:  but im always being messy in the whole forum lol, ive seen u in several threads :)

Nice, I’ve always wanted to be recognized:derpga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Nice, I’ve always wanted to be recognized:derpga:

yaass!!! Ur Brendon avi is already iconic  :gaycat:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

yaass!!! Ur Brendon avi is already iconic  :gaycat:

I see something iconic on your avi :trollga:

blackthorns
On 2/3/2018 at 8:51 AM, A Hybrid said:

(ESPECIALLY THAT CRINGE BALLAD OF MONA LISA VIDEO) :cryga:

clearly our tastes are very different lmao

I was a HUGE panic stan ala 2015? but I've only recently been able to listen to them again (long story but I stanned them during a bad relationship which soured their music for me). 

My favorite album is by far Vices + Virtues, and then, in order, Too Weird, AFYCSO, DOAB, and then Pretty Odd. My favorite songs are probably Nearly Witches, Lets Kill Tonight, House Of Memories, Casual Affair, and Miss Jackson. Its hard to say what my favorite videos are since there's so many of them, but ones that stand out are Miss Jackson, Lets Kill Tonight, Emperor's New Clothes, and But It's Better If You Do.

I also may or may not have a collection of dorky AFYSCO brendon urie photos.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

• 2 weeks later...
FrankGutz

Brendon Urie says new Panic! At The Disco album is recorded

Panic! At The Disco CEO Brendon Urie says the band's sixth album is almost finished. On friday night, Urie went live on Instagram, and when asked about the new album by a fan, he said it was recorded and in the mixing stages. 

When a fan asked to hear something from the upcoming album, Urie began to explain that as much as he would love to do that it might get him into a little trouble with the powers that be. Then, being the rebel that he is, Urie decided that letting fans hear one note couldn't hurt. Right? He proceeded to play about two seconds of a new song featuring him hitting a high A to B. 

@A Hybrid

A Hybrid
On 2/17/2018 at 9:48 AM, FrankGutz said:

Brendon Urie says new Panic! At The Disco album is recorded

Panic! At The Disco CEO Brendon Urie says the band's sixth album is almost finished. On friday night, Urie went live on Instagram, and when asked about the new album by a fan, he said it was recorded and in the mixing stages. 

When a fan asked to hear something from the upcoming album, Urie began to explain that as much as he would love to do that it might get him into a little trouble with the powers that be. Then, being the rebel that he is, Urie decided that letting fans hear one note couldn't hurt. Right? He proceeded to play about two seconds of a new song featuring him hitting a high A to B. 

@A Hybrid

YESSSS

FrankGutz
3 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

I'm getting into them

u will love them tbh, Brendon is awesome :giveup:

• 3 weeks later...
Sestri Levante

Brendon posted a cryptic video on Panic IG story, something is definitely coming soon :tony:

FrankGutz
On 8/3/2018 at 3:26 PM, Sestri Levante said:

Brendon posted a cryptic video on Panic IG story, something is definitely coming soon :tony:

im ****ing ready for the new album, my king, omg im crying rn

• 2 weeks later...
FrankGutz

@A Hybrid sis, the new bop omg

A Hybrid
4 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

@A Hybrid sis, the new bop omg

I KNOW RIGHT THE VIDEO IS AMAZING

but like the song is catchy but not exactly great, I’m a bit dissapointed tbh

EDIT: but hallelujah was crap and look how DoAB turned out so I still have my hopes up

FrankGutz
On 25/3/2018 at 10:21 PM, A Hybrid said:

I KNOW RIGHT THE VIDEO IS AMAZING

but like the song is catchy but not exactly great, I’m a bit dissapointed tbh

EDIT: but hallelujah was crap and look how DoAB turned out so I still have my hopes up

hahahahahahaha tea tbh, Hallelujah had to grown on me and i actually thought on it when i heard the new bop lmfao, im still waiting the new album and i hope its gonna be great even when  'Say Amen' is just cute, ik there will be real bops ready to slay my brendon urie stan heart

Archived