💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor Tamed Gaga

ItalianMan69

Featured Posts

ItalianMan69

Gaga has been a lot less controversial lately and I have a feeling that it can be partly Taylor's fault. 

He seems like nice guy but also shy and I am scared that it is stoping Gaga? Or maybe he is pushing too hard for her to make mature music (Jazz?)? I am scared that Gaga is feeling constrained by him and I worry about their relationship?:eww: 

I don't like him! Im not trying to start a mess or bully Taylor (im ITALIAN) But Im worried. Is Gaga being limited from showering us monsters with her creativity? Or is it Tony? Or someone else:gum: Maybe she is being possesed by extraterrestrials?????

Taylor is also BOOOORIIING!!

Gaga should date Christina or Britney!!! Or Tony!!!! That would be controversial!!!!

Thoughts?

Caesium

Leave him be ItalianMan69

britneyentrima4cm3.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Ray of Light

She knows that gimmicks only get you so far; so she's trying to tone it down. That doesn't mean that her controversial side won't resurface again. 

Jjang

We still haven't heard his affect on the music, though. :smh:

bionic

Gaga should collaborate with Madonna in the bedroom rather than in the studio, I agree. ICONIC.

buy bionic

Blue Jeans

you-have-to-stop.gif

She was dating Taylor when she did this

tumblr_n2eqe5VDOM1qfkoduo1_500.gif

lady-gaga-white-outfit-glamour-magazine-

gaga-crazy-outfits.jpg

ladygagalook2.jpg

Lady-Gaga-star.jpg

You have to understand that she's in between eras, she ain't gonna use her best ideas for no one but GGD members to see :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ItalianMan69

We still haven't heard his affect on the music, though. :smh:

True:lana:

BUT WHAT IF HE MAKES IT BAD???

Levine

Controversy is boring now. Being "normal" is the new thing. She is smart and she realized that.

Pure Adrenaline

ughm since Gaga was with Taylor she stripped completely naked and rubbed her pusst on stage, let a girl puke on her in performance, let a old man rub and tight her up with ropes completely naked, showed her bare ass several times on stage and probably other things that I'm missing ..... if that is tame idk what is crazy for you :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ItalianMan69

lady-gaga-white-outfit-glamour-magazine-

The hairline is bad. It's his fault I know it!!!!

Gaga should collaborate with Madonna in the bedroom rather than in the studio, I agree. ICONIC.

FINALLY!!! FINALLY someone understands me!!!

• Admin locked this topic

Archived