Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

celebrities that look like gaga

Gaga bubbles

Featured Posts

Robotboy

6925053_lykkegaga924749302.jpg

edit: oh. nevermind then :noparty:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

HausofGabo

Lourdes, Madonna's daughter, kinda reminds me her 'Stefani' look.

Alien Tulip

2rhslly.jpg

Allison from Americas Next Top Model 

​This girl does not look like Gaga like not even the slightest. Even I look more like Gaga than she does :smh: 

MonsterOfSpain

YouTube Star Hilly Hindi (aka Gaga's doppelgänger from Gagaween) 

2rhslly.jpg

​mess then the guy with no face in your avi looks like her too

Delete

​This girl does not look like Gaga like not even the slightest. Even I look more like Gaga than she does :smh: 

Oh Really? Well, here is the girl that doesn't look like Gaga in the slightest again. 

scz0aw.jpg

2j0y3pk.jpg

Oh and look what your fav has to say about this girl that looks nothing like her. 

2pqt4c2.jpg

:kisses:

Alien Tulip

Oh Really? Well, here is the girl that doesn't look like Gaga in the slightest again. 

scz0aw.jpg

2j0y3pk.jpg

Oh and look what your fav has to say about this girl that looks nothing like her. 

2pqt4c2.jpg

:kisses:

​Those pics arent even convincing at all lol and gaga just says things like that to be nice kind of like when she says other people look like her when they dress up as her. Wearing similar makeup and hair does not mean they look like gaga.

Delete

​Those pics arent even convincing at all lol and gaga just says things like that to be nice kind of like when she says other people look like her when they dress up as her. Wearing similar makeup and hair does not mean they look like gaga.

Well I only disagree with "She doesn't look like Gaga in the slightest". I feel like that's just completely not true. Lol. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but tht tweet is the only time she's said anything about anyone looking like her. I think you need to zoom into the the second photo a bit. 

Eitherway, the post wasn't about what celebrities look 100% identical to Gaga, it was what celebrities look LIKE Gaga. 

Alien Tulip

Well I only disagree with "She doesn't look like Gaga in the slightest". I feel like that's just completely not true. Lol. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but tht tweet is the only time she's said anything about anyone looking like her. I think you need to zoom into the the second photo a bit. 

Eitherway, the post wasn't about what celebrities look 100% identical to Gaga, it was what celebrities look LIKE Gaga. 

​I've seen those pics before and she just looks like a normal fan that dresses up like Gaga. Her nose, eyes, skin, face, jaws, chin, ears, forehead, everything just looks very different from Gaga. I've also seen gaga tell other fans that she looks like them like the z100 contest in 2010.

Delete

​I've seen those pics before and she just looks like a normal fan that dresses up like Gaga. Her nose, eyes, skin, face, jaws, chin, ears, forehead, everything just looks very different from Gaga. I've also seen gaga tell other fans that she looks like them like the z100 contest in 2010.

Well, I guess we just have a difference of opinion on the subject. Which is totally fine. However, I think if you were to respond a little more nicely, people (like me in this instance wouldn't get defensive). I mean I've never replied to someone's post and just blatantly discredit what their opinion is. I like to give the common curtesy to use words like "I think/believe" or "in my opinion" when responding. 

But that's just how I personally feel about it. You have the right to do what u want. :hug:

Archived