💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

What happened to... Rihanna+Gaga collab

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

from that 'collaboration' came something out or it was just a provocation?? Cuz I can't remember...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Cocaine Heart

The first one is about the eminem song.

Idk about the other, she probably just liked the song.

We going to boo

Didymus

Oh god I forgot about this. For a few days we were all so sure of a Sexxx Dreams feat. Rihanna single/video :giveup: The epicness of even the idea of it. Too bad it went to nothing. Can't imagine these tweets were just random fun.

Computer

It died with the other ARTPOP dreams.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

monketsharona

Rihanna just liked the song... The Monster hook is Eminem' song ;)

Tove Lo

Like other said, she recorded that the hook to The Monster, yet she didn't realize Bebe Rexha's demo version still slayed ha.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Iwontell

It was never a thing. She was referring to a collab with Eminem for "Monster"...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Rifek

Yeah, right. I forgot about Riri+Emi collab too.

Anyway, maybe Rihanna was included on ARTPOP ACT 2 and we're getting it this month.

You know... it's may :monsterpaw:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Computer

Like other said, she recorded that the hook to The Monster, yet she didn't realize Bebe Rexha's demo version still slayed ha.

I didn't know there was a Bebe Rehxa demo :flop: 

Bebe is slaying me left and right and getting no credit.  Cry Wolf is murdering me lately, I just discovered + downloaded it.  Is she going to have a career? :giveup: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

GagaMyBlood95

She just liked the song, that's all, there was no collab in the first place..

Tove Lo

I didn't know there was a Bebe Rehxa demo :flop: 

Bebe is slaying me left and right and getting no credit.  Cry Wolf is murdering me lately, I just discovered + downloaded it.  Is she going to have a career? :giveup: 

​She created basically all of The Monster lol 

They basically remastered it into an Eminem song in the verses, Eminem made his lines and yeah. I think they used her backing vocals in the final song.

Edit: Well they took a lot but also added more too it. Only a little more.

I hope she has a career but she keeps just writing songs for artists. She also sings the chorus for Hey Mama by David Guetta but isn't credited in the title of the song.

hop on that **** like a maniac

ARTPOPchamp

Um, that was about recording Monster with Eminem. And glad a collab never happened. Not here for Rihanna. Tired of her.

MonsterOfSpain

The first tweet was about The Monster but when Rihanna, Nicki and Gaga all tweeted each other about Sexxx Dreams I really thought it was happening.

Archived