Promo Tours?

Serendipity

Promo Tours  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Promo Tours

Featured Posts

Serendipity

I think Gaga should do promo tours for her albums

A 14 day WW tour consisting of cities around the world following the release of the album

A setlist of 8 songs-the latest single, an album track and past hits for a 1 hour show

She could give the people tickets to her World Tour there

This would be very nice-unveil the album with a performance

Thoughts

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Didymus

I always thought of a promo listening party instead. I loved what she did in Germany where she played her full new album in a club setting. She could expand that and organize it around the world. I like that idea a lot, she doesn't even really need to be there for it either but she can make a few surprise appearances and maybe sing a couple of acoustic tracks.

I like that more, but I agree that it would be nice to have some sort of album reveal event. I just think an actual performance tour would be a bit too time consuming for the beginning of an era.

HausAlly

yes promo during btw was incredible but too long 

Nicole

I always thought of promo tours as just travelling giving interviews, making appearances and performing singles etc - that would be more beneficial tbh. I think doing a promo tour - as in performing would be too exhausting, even if it is just an hour and for two weeks, and only fans would care to go tbh. 

AmenTheNight

I love what Rihanna did with the 777 tour, even though it's famous for being a mess, and a d--g fest. Gaga could pull it off wery well

VOLANTIS

She did do a proper promo tour for The Fame.:legend:

I guess her Australian visit during 2011 would be considered her BTW promo tour/setlist I guess..:sweat:

But in which case her Jingle Bell Ball and SwineFest would be her ARTPOP promo... :huh:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Creyk

Fantastic idea

She could sing G.U.Y at every one of them :yes:

Archived