Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga was so creative during the fame era

Gaga bubbles

Featured Posts

Gaga bubbles

I'm not saying shes not creative anymore but most of her work during the fame era was just so creative with the visuals, films, fashion, consistency, concepts, ideas, etc. Every era from the fame monster to ARTPOP has creative moments too but for me the fame era just molded trademarks that are iconic. I think for the next era she will merge technology and fashion together which she tried to do again with ARTPOP but her manager ruined it but now shes more free and creative with no people limiting her visions so I'm excited. I think next era will be the fame era on steroids and definitely more mature.

Kermit

Agreed :gaycat:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Supersonic

This has been said at least 400 times already, matter of fact it's the the most discussed Gaga topic. You could have just posted it in the other thread.

LePetitGAGABLover

Its because she was motivated and ambitious during that period:giveup:

venusian

whats new though

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Alien Tulip

I agree, the fame and fame monster were her creative peak. Born this way was creative during the beginning with the btw video, grammy red carpet and performance but once judas became a single thats when things got cheesy, corny and tacky. The problem with gagas music from born this way to ARTPOP is that they never represent with the image/visuals she expresses. I'm hoping everything is cohesive for the next album.

Dorothy Gale

I agree, TF era on steroids sounds good. :excited:

TimisaMonster

Gaga had nice ideas for the ARTPOP era too, but sadly they just didn't work out during the entire era.. :smh:

I mean...Volantis, ARTPOP APP, Space performance, Fiberoptic Wig, etc...

I do agree tho that whatever concept Gaga has and the secrecy tells me they're working hard to keep quiet and make sure the new era goes off without a hitch! I will satisfy us in many ways other than just new music...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Mills

Yes, she was so creative and still is. I think one of the reasons why some would consider her debut era as her most creative yet is simply because she was 'new' and 'fresh' at that time, hence her image back then strongly came off as inspired and even innovative. But as time went on, I (and perhaps the other fans too who started following her during TF) have become so used to seeing her with these 'crazy', 'over-the-top' fashion and imagery and that could influence me to see her latest works as, still creative, but possibly less creative compared to those times when she was introducing herself as Lady Gaga. 

I've read somewhere that one once said that the first encounters are always the most striking, the most memorable ones because those are the times when we have never seen or experienced something like that before. I consider The Fame era as one of those times.

Gaga bubbles

Why are the members with drag queens as their avatars so b---hy, rude, and stuck up?

JustPokeHerFace

Honestly I hope that the next album era is not TF 2.0 on steroids. Not knocking the album (I love it) but I think that if she tried something different from her previous pop albums and created a completely different imagery, then I think she could compete. 

venusian

Why are the members with drag queens as their avatars so b---hy, rude, and stuck up?

​sorry i wasn't aware of your oversensitivity but welcome to ggd where people cal you on your **** people have posted this like 500 times and nothings new.. i said "whats new though" you need to calm ya ass down hun

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Gaga bubbles

Ewwww that member just quoted me with so much sass as much as his avatar #Gross

Archived