Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Tara Savelo who she seems to be???

ItalianMan69

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

They were mad because they didn't like her make up........ugh little monsters sometimes.....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga bubbles

@Miel She took credit for Grammys 2010 and 2011 makeup work as well. I just think its pretty rude to take credit of work you didn't do. It just shows a sign of insecurity of bigotry.

ItalianMan69

@Miel She took credit for Grammys 2010 and 2011 makeup work as well. I just think its pretty rude to take credit of work you didn't do. It just shows a sign of insecurity of bigotry.

Did she apply the makeup herself but it was someone elses idea or did someone else actually put on the makeup and she took the credit for them???

Tropico

they're all just mad pressed bc they didn't like gaga's makeup choices during the ARTPOP & c2c era that's literally it, anyone who says otherwise is lying since she's never done anything wrong at all.

She did amazing makeup during the BTW era 

Are you @gagzus or??? Gagzus had the same avi once and the usernames are obviously really similar. So Idk? :duck: 

On Topic: I don't get the recent hate. She seems sweet enough. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Gaga bubbles

@italianman69 She did the monster ball 2.0 makeup which was told by Billy but then she took it far and started taking credit for work she was not involved in like the grammys 2010 and 2011 which is why Billy got angry and said those things about her.

Knife

The worst thing Tara ever did was Gaga's makeup, aside from that she's a wonderful person. :yes:

ItalianMan69

@italianman69  Billy got angry and said those things about her.

What did he say?? Sorry for asking but this mess thought:laughga::derpga:

Alien Tulip

I dont think anyone hates her but she was annoying and her work was bad.

FrankGutz

She's very sweet and I like her but I believe she stole credits from one of Gaga's past makeup artists, can't remember his name right now.

​Yep, i read an article about it, the real makeup artists was really sad about it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ItalianMan69

​Yep, i read an article about it, the real makeup artists was really sad about it

Receipts?

ladygagzus

Are you @gagzus or??? Gagzus had the same avi once and the usernames are obviously really similar. So Idk? :duck: 

On Topic: I don't get the recent hate. She seems sweet enough. 

​yes lol i'm just using this acc till the post ban ends on my other acc

HEARTHUNTER

The girl who let Gaga smoke weed and make bad decisions sucg as the collaboration with R. Kelly? Okay, no:bye:.

Zilla

She's very sweet and I like her but I believe she stole credits from one of Gaga's past makeup artists, can't remember his name right now.

​Billy B

and we don't need a thread bashing Haus members ok

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived