Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Tara Savelo who she seems to be???

ItalianMan69

Featured Posts

nikola

they are hating on her for no reason(not only hating but they are also saying so mayn bad things).....nothing new tbh,people seem to hate so much on here......but they can only sta pressed......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

​The thing is.... she wasn't behind most of the ARTPOP & C2C era looks :awkney: 

​She was for ARTPOP. :redface: However, Sarah did gaga's current and last year's CTC looks, but they're amazing.

Vernier

But she used to hang out with Gaga all the time and now they dont!!!!!!!!

At least on instagram

It looks like Tara unfriended her?

​She was ill and hasn't actually been around much. I don't think there's anything wrong with she and Gaga's friendship :) 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Gaga bubbles

Like the previous member mentioned I think it was really messed up that she stoled credit from Billy B's makeup work. I still wish her the best on her recovery but I kinda hope her and gaga dont work together anymore but they can still remain friends.

ItalianMan69

Everyone wanted to be Tara. But Tara sang this song in her mind. And then Madonna recorded it. 

Do you mean that Madonna STOLE Tara's song??? Then recorded it????

"Tara sang this song in her mind." 

How would Madonna steal it if she only sang it in her mind??? 

Can she do that???

Is she that powerful????!?!?

Miel

People always gave her so much crap for her makeup.

I don't know, somehow I don't think it was her skill as a makeup artist as much as it was Gaga's/Tara's makeup choices and looks. I mean, Tara definitely has skill, at least for stage and everyday makeup.

My guess is that it's also possible her illness affected her work- as much as to interfere with the job, though? I think she would have stepped out before that became an issue.

3 points in and ready for more

ItalianMan69

​Yeah, because Tara is sick (Lupus) and kind of quit her job with Gaga to focus on the treatment. That's why she has been getting so skinny as well.

Thank you I didn't know

Dorothy Gale

People called her a fame ***** and toxic. I'd seriously like to know what happened.

Epione

Do you mean that Madonna STOLE Tara's song??? Then recorded it????

"Tara sang this song in her mind." 

How would Madonna steal it if she only sang it in her mind??? 

Can she do that???

Is she that powerful????!?!?

​Yes. They say that she is Queen of Pop. She controls pop. It doesn't matter if its in your mind. :green:

Swan Heart

I actually like her.. She seems like such a sweetheart.. :yes:

​Yeah, because Tara is sick (Lupus) and kind of quit her job with Gaga to focus on the treatment. That's why she has been getting so skinny as well.

​I didn't know that.. :omg: Hope she'll get better..:pray:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Supersonic

People called her a fame ***** and toxic. I'd seriously like to know what happened.

​Nothing happened, people were just blaming her for the ARTPOP era,

Miel

Like the previous member mentioned I think it was really messed up that she stoled credit from Billy B's makeup work. I still wish her the best on her recovery but I kinda hope her and gaga dont work together anymore but they can still remain friends.

She's very sweet and I like her but I believe she stole credits from one of Gaga's past makeup artists, can't remember his name right now.

​But I always thought that it was out there that she recreated Billy B's look for Gaga? That he created/helped create the MB tour look, and she just imitated it afterward.

3 points in and ready for more

ItalianMan69

She's Lina Morgana back for revenge.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I worry about Gagas safety ahh

ItalianMan69

I actually like her.. She seems like such a sweetheart.. :yes:

I think so too thats why I askeed why people say she is fake

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived