💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Tara Savelo who she seems to be???

ItalianMan69

Featured Posts

ItalianMan69

So i was reading the "People Who Worked With Gaga That Annoyed You The Most" thread and everyone seems to hate Tara:huh: I don't know why:shrug:

My ITALIAN brain is very confused:shrug::derpga:

Why do you hate Tara Savelo? 

What has she done to our Gaga? 

Is she a fake gimmick trying to suck money and fame out of our fave?

What is the truth???

Discuss.:derpga:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ladygagzus

they're all just mad pressed bc they didn't like gaga's makeup choices during the ARTPOP & c2c era that's literally it, anyone who says otherwise is lying since she's never done anything wrong at all.

She did amazing makeup during the BTW era 

Vernier

I think it just stems from the fact that from the middle of the BTW era to the beginning of the C2C era, most people thought Gaga's make-up was messy a lot of the time, and they blame that on her :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Interlude

She's a sweetheart it's just some people aren't that happy with the makeup she did at times

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Bloody

Monsters always want to put the blame on people who have worked with Gaga :wtfga:

I actually liked the BTW Ball make up. There's no reason to "hate" her.:shrug:

Supersonic

Monsters always want to put the blame on people who have worked with Gaga :wtfga:

I actually liked the BTW Ball make up. There's no reason to "hate" her.:shrug:

​Preach it sis

ItalianMan69

I think it just stems from the fact that from the middle of the BTW era to the beginning of the C2C era, most people thought Gaga's make-up was messy a lot of the time, and they blame that on her :emma: 

But she used to hang out with Gaga all the time and now they dont!!!!!!!!

At least on instagram

It looks like Tara unfriended her?

Epione

Everyone wanted to be Tara. But Tara sang this song in her mind. And then Madonna recorded it. 

Caesium

She's definitely not a makeup artist

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

elijahfan

they're all just mad pressed bc they didn't like gaga's makeup choices during the ARTPOP & c2c era that's literally it, anyone who says otherwise is lying since she's never done anything wrong at all.

She did amazing makeup during the BTW era 

​The thing is.... she wasn't behind most of the ARTPOP & C2C era looks :awkney: 

If Gaga did not like something she wears (including makeup), she wouldn't wear it.

Do not blame Tara, please. She's doing everything fine.

Just because hers and Gaga's choices of outfits and makeup are not in your favor, doesn't mean something is wrong.  SMH

Supersonic

But she used to hang out with Gaga all the time and now they dont!!!!!!!!

At least on instagram

It looks like Tara unfriended her?

​Yeah, because Tara is sick (Lupus) and kind of quit her job with Gaga to focus on the treatment. That's why she has been getting so skinny as well.

RainingOnMe

She's very sweet and I like her but I believe she stole credits from one of Gaga's past makeup artists, can't remember his name right now.

Gaga bubbles

I dont know why anyone hated tara shes never done anything wrong but her makeup was pretty awful. Born this way and ARTPOP era were gagas lowest points in makeup. She seems nice but I always found something fishy about gaga and taras friendship. Like it always felt superficial to me and now that they dont talk anymore it just makes it more fishier. I know tara is sick and I hope she gets well but I think its strange how she unfollowed gaga on instagram.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived