💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga dress to look younger for LG6?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Enhsa

agree with ya hmm the OP is on Point

anyway she can be like this .... younger than taylor or katy etc ...

BSkTireCIAAz-Az.jpg

3181968907_1_4_6f6PSKJc.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

She should dress to look HER AGE or younger.. I hate it when she looks like 40+

Whispering

But I know

katy-perry-super-bowl-sharks.jpg

If Gaga shows up looking like this, with a song like this and dancing Palm trees and sharks....I'm out! 

I don't care for these Nickelodeon Pop Tart types. :shrug:

ladygagzus

gaga looks her age & looks s-xy & beautiful doing so, she doesn't need to be photoshopped for the gods to look younger & she looks better than her peers when she is makeup and wigless imo

NewUsername

I'd love it if she'd make use of her youth while she can. It's such a waste when she looks so old-fashioned. Theres plenty of time to look old when she's old :lolgaga:

But then again, who am I to argue her looks if they make her happy.

​

exactly. But not because of the reason OP states 

giskardsb

Gaga, like Adele, and Amy, is capable of bringing Pop to a wider demographic than preteens and teenagers.  She never really targeted that market, she was always "adult".  A somewhat older demographic is more likely to actually buy albums and can afford shows. It would be a mistake to target only the very young.  Leave that **** to Katy. 

Dorothy Gale

Gaga, like Adele, and Amy, is capable of bringing Pop to a wider demographic than preteens and teenagers.  She never really targeted that market, she was always "adult".  A somewhat older demographic is more likely to actually buy albums and can afford ahows. It would be a mistake to target only the very young.  Leave that **** to Katy. 

I assume you're talking about Amy Winehouse? 

ARTPOPchamp

Ew. Why?  To appeal to pedophiles? To appeal to kids? F*ck no! Gaga needs to look beyond the kiddy market, everyone tries to target the kids and young people with their music and imagery. 

ARTPOPchamp

We have Britney Spears doing this, and Taylor Swift and Katy Perry... we don't need Lady Gaga doing it. 

Sugarfall

Ew. Why?  To appeal to pedophiles? To appeal to kids? F*ck no! Gaga needs to look beyond the kiddy market, everyone tries to target the kids and young people with their music and imagery. 

​Why does younger automatically mean dressing up as a child? With CTC era Gaga often dresses a lot older than she is, the OP meant dressing like a 20-year old woman :flop: 

giskardsb

I assume you're talking about Amy Winehouse? 

Yep 

Yanko

shell most likely dress how ever the **** she likes and we will take it  :neyde:

VOLANTIS

483439443bg00001_lada_gaga__99168325.jpg

how do you get fans with wigs like that?

olivia-pope-walk-away.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived