Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga dress to look younger for LG6?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Gohan

​I think he meant the look, not music

But I know

katy-perry-super-bowl-sharks.jpg

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

she obviously will she's toned it down for the c2c era if i see one more post about this I'm deleting from life :neyde:

​I thought that was going to happen to ARTPOP era but turned out I was wrong.

Bradley

But Gaga's Grammy look was better than those two, even if she looked a bit older. She doesn't need to look like 12 y/o who borrowed her mom's clothes.

​I actually liked her Oscars look better but it seems like everyone is praising her Grammy looks more. I admit they're beautiful but it's even better if she can look young at the same time.

Robotboy

these type of fans are so funny :sharon: never change :lolly:

but if i have to answer such a stupid question then no, gaga should go with her usual instinct. shes far more beautiful then her "peers" in my opinion ofc.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Yves

Younger doesn't mean childish. Something appropriate that complements her figure.

Bradley

I don't want little hamsters hungry for money and success in this fanbase, we have enough with some homophobic and transphobic messes. Why would anyone want Gaga to go Katy Perry and sing about birthdays when she's almost 31? :neyde:

​It doesn't necessary have to be Birthday. It can be Bad Romance or Poker Face.

Lady-Gaga-Bad-Romance-Music-Video-Screen

LadyGaGaPokerFace.jpg

djBuffoon

​I never will discourage her from changing her looks from time to time. I actually like that and that is what makes little monsters' lives so interesting. But not every look she approaches is beautiful, sometimes she looks too old for young fans and even ugly for some people. I feel like it's time for her to gain her teenage fans back and appeal to everyone. Hollywood is about appearance and beauty.

That doesn't mean she needs to hide her talents though. It's not like she has to sacrifice her voice to look young and beautiful right?

​Hasn't Gaga's thing since day one been challenging the audience's perception of beauty? And truthfully, all of her looks since 2013 have been easier on my eyes than much of what she wore during Born This Way. She is an old soul, and far wiser than the majority of her peers.

Pitch

As you can tell from my avi I love the Italien curls and disagree that they make her look older, imo she looks older when she wears wigs like this

lady-gaga-versace-ad2-vogue-25nov13-pr.j

but I respect your opinion all the same

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Sugarfall

Yes please, I wouldn't mind her looking a little older, but for some reason she has to always take it into her 80s

Bradley

Younger doesn't mean childish. Something appropriate that complements her figure.

​This says it all, to answer Gohan.

But I know

katy-perry-super-bowl-sharks.jpg

​

Gohan

​It doesn't necessary have to be Birthday. It can be Bad Romance or Poker Face.

Lady-Gaga-Bad-Romance-Music-Video-Screen

LadyGaGaPokerFace.jpg

She seems younger to me here:

tumblr_inline_mwdby09ebo1qggbxy.png

Gohan

No.

Gaga is dat u :hunty:

Creyk

I don't stan for Gaga because I'm looking for more of the same...

​funny, that's the only reason I stan for her :queenga:

Archived