Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga dress to look younger for LG6?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I was reading the Billboard 2014 top earners list a while ago, and I saw the faces of other contemporary artists (Katy Perry, Taylor Swift etc.) realized among these pop artists, Gaga doesn't look like she's from the same decade as her peers. She looks like she's 10 year older and have a completely different fanbase from her peers. Also the fact that she's collaborating with Tony Bennett makes her look like she's 40 years old. No kidding but one of my friends actually asked me if she was dating Tony Bennett and she wasn't even joking, I mean that was a serious question.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not a problem to look mature and there's nothing wrong with aiming to gain mature audience but we all know how success and popularity are achieved in the music industry. Gaga was in her peak era during The Fame Monster because she had young fans, we know how dedicated teenagers are in following pop stars and with jazz albums Gaga will slowly lose the teenage girls/boys' interest. That is why Beyonce receives critical acclaim from the critics but never streaming views from the lifeless teenagers.

Remember she can still make mature music and keep slaying us with her vocals, there is no need of sacrifice of that in order to look young.

I mean look:

article-0-1EADC15900000578-725_306x425.j

spl779107_022-wm900.jpg

spl783348_001-wm900.jpg

2014-10-02-21.46.54.png

Lady-Gaga-in-Montreal-July-1-1.jpg

Her dress is beautiful here but her makeup makes her look 45 honestly

483439443bg00001_lada_gaga__99168325.jpg

how do you get fans with wigs like that?

meanwhile......

taylor-swift-2015-grammy-arrivals-011.jp

Britney+Spears+Britney++InStyle+2014.png

1423440772_ariana-grande-zoom.jpg

I think Gaga should always look like this:

lady-gaga-at-lax-airport-february-2015_1

lady-gaga-monsters-calgary-artrave-conce

lady-gaga-in-new-york-city-leaves-her-bu

5-18-14_Poker_Face_-_artRAVE_the_ARTPOP_

Before you start bashing me for taking the 'bling' too seriously, just remember there's nothing wrong to strive for success and no one wants Lady Gaga to flop. Everybody likes their favorite artist to slay.

There's nothing bad about looking young and beautiful.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

she obviously will she's toned it down for the c2c era if i see one more post about this I'm deleting from life :neyde:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

djBuffoon

If you're looking for more of the same, Gaga isn't the one to stan for.

Alien Tulip

Beyonce looks older than Gaga when Gaga isnt trying to look old lol. I'd love for her to look her age for the next era but I don't think she looks 40 at all most of the time. I'd say gaga looks her age when shes not wearing makeup that makes her look older. We also have to keep in mind that she has an old soul so her general demeanor can come off as motherly but then you have times where she says things like "turn up" or posts 7 selfies a day.

venusian

I don't stan for Gaga because I'm looking for more of the same...

​but you're on a stan site :awkney:

lego

But Gaga's Grammy look was better than those two, even if she looked a bit older. She doesn't need to look like 12 y/o who borrowed her mom's clothes.

FreePalestine

Gohan

I don't want little hamsters hungry for money and success in this fanbase, we have enough with some homophobic and transphobic messes. Why would anyone want Gaga to go Katy Perry and sing about birthdays when she's almost 31? :neyde:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

djBuffoon

​but you're on a stan site :awkney:

​I think you misunderstood. :awkney: I stan for her because she doesn't look like everyone else.

Head Empty

I'd love it if she'd make use of her youth while she can. It's such a waste when she looks so old-fashioned. Theres plenty of time to look old when she's old :lolgaga:

But then again, who am I to argue her looks if they make her happy.

venusian

​I think you misunderstood. :awkney: I stan for her because she doesn't look like everyone else.

​ohh my bad 

Serendipity

I don't want little hamsters hungry for money and success in this fanbase, we have enough with some homophobic and transphobic messes. Why would anyone want Gaga to go Katy Perry and sing about birthdays when she's almost 31? :neyde:

​I think he meant the look, not music

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

MonsterOfSpain

She looked like this because of the C2C era lately but now she's been looking young lately in her Instagram pictures.

Bradley

I don't stan for Gaga because I'm looking for more of the same...

​I never will discourage her from changing her looks from time to time. I actually like that and that is what makes little monsters' lives so interesting. But not every look she approaches is beautiful, sometimes she looks too old for young fans and even ugly for some people. I feel like it's time for her to gain her teenage fans back and appeal to everyone. Hollywood is about appearance and beauty.

That doesn't mean she needs to hide her talents though. It's not like she has to sacrifice her voice to look young and beautiful right?

Archived