Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga & The GP

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

Well when I'm at school, and we turn to a Gaga topic, they always mention how they like her more now and that they just realized how beautiful Gaga really is since her engagement.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornSimon

​Non lo so se sei solo cretino o anche stupido, forse entrambi.

Ma sai leggere? Hai capito quello che ho scritto? Dove dico che non è amata? Judas, Applause e DWYW certificati cosa? Oro? mbè? Nessuna della canzoni che hai elencato, stupido, sono smash hit come fu Alejandro e qui è da allora che non una GRANDE canzone.

Perché sai vero, imbecille, che con la certificazione e basta ti ci pulisci il culo? Judas e DWUW saranno state passate in radio TRE volte in tutto ed è la combinazione di vari fattori (video chiacchierato  e visto su YT + canzone che vende + radio che la passano a più non posso) che fanno di una canzone una HIT e Alejandro è la sua ultima in ordine cronologico. Judas lol poveretta 

Quanto al "sold out show" (mi viene da ridere perché sembro un hater, ma dovevo per forza rispondere ad un post così patetico) non commenterò il fatto che dopo cent'anni fa ancora UNA data al Forum di Assago e a causa delle "non hit" non può permettersi nemmeno lo stadio di Torino. 

​This is an english-speaking forum so keep it cute, you little b---h. You said she wasn't successful, musically speaking, in Italy since Alejandro and that is BOLLOCKS. Or maybe you need Adele-sized hits to consider someone successful? Then you live in your own delusional little world.

You are everything that's wrong with pop music nowadays, you're all about the relevance, the sales, because Gold records are not good enough and two sold out shows in one year are embarrassing because, you know, if you don't do a stadium you're a flop. I wish you could show me just how much better than Gaga you could do, since you're laughing at her for being in the game "a hundred years" and still not being able to do a stadium in Italy, or laughing at her gold records in Italy because they don't mean anything.

Embarrassing.

PS: Keep the insults in Italian to yourself, and widen your vocabulary, child.

mister max

people here still think lady meatdress ...

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

HighwayFantasy

Well here in Holland she is hot topic so now and then. All the shows gave her attention when she got engaged and the oscar performance was really a thing here! They spoke so good about her :D

LoveandMagic

If you want to know how well she did overseas you just have to check her single chart performance on wikipedia and the wiki. She's had several number one singles since Born This Way in many, many countries. That tells me she still has popularity, so I am not sure why some people seem to be trying to insinuate her career died after TFM. :shrug:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Koreku

One of the gays in my chemistry class was singing Applause yesterday. not sure if that warrants for anything :emma: (US)

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Emigrante

Well in Poland her popularity is mediocre I think. A lot of people recognize her because of the meat dress. But it's homophobic Poland, so why doesn't that surprise me? After oscar performance I think she was the nice thread after all. And speaking of my friends, a lot of them gained a respect for her during ARTPOP era, because they liked many songs from AP.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Versace

people in america love her now bc of the oscars and c2c 

​Yes tbh and that's all she needs, cause the US is her main market. I mean Literally Taylor Swift was only world wide after 1989. For the past 4 albums Taylor just dominated the US and sometimes the UK. Also if your doing good in America, England, Australia and Japan your basically slaying world wide. In Japan Gaga is still hot and in America she is now so I think with the next album she should promote in Europe and Australia.  

blacklistedd

I think it takes awhile for media to catch up with general opinion. They were still praising her when everyone started hating her in 2011. Then the negativity finally caught up. I think in certain areas itll take awhile for the positivity to come back or the indifference at least, particularly outside of America.

Archived