opinion

Lady Gaga & The GP

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

​They didn't even air it in most European countries. 

really? Oh wow.

lWM51RX.jpg

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

GagaMyBlood95

I don't know where you live, but people talked quite a bit after the Oscars performance here in South Europe! It made headlines!

URFUTUREFAV

And DWUW was huge in France too I heard it like 7/8 a day

​Yeah, but everyone was shocked to know that it was gaga singing. 

People hate what they don't understand.

iAstroLeo

​They didn't even air it in most European countries. 

Most of the news reports that covered the Grammys talked about Gaga and showed her performance from what I've seen, so people do know about the Oscars. 

Alii

I think her image hasn't been that clear in years. She used to be very controversial, some people aren't going to forget about that.

giphy.gif

HEARTHUNTER

And DWUW was huge in France too I heard it like 7/8 a day

​Exactly, I live in France and EVERYONE was bopping to the song, including people who dislike her.Even my parents who hate her to death love the song.

This makes me so angry that people rely so much on image and not the music.

Didymus

You talked to everyone in Europe and Africa? :giveup: How amazing.

I live in Europe and in my immediate surroundings it's obvious that talking about Lady Gaga at all (incl. trash talk) is just nobody's top priority. Then again, she does make the news quite often, still and is still in all the gossip magazines, not necessarily in a negative tone.

So only one country proves your theory wrong :lolly:

Bradley

I understand the situation and it's really sad to know this. I hope The Next One fix things right.

Tolemo

I am sorry, but can we stop with these vague generalizations on this site. I understand her persona is not TFM and BTW status. No artist can maintain that. But to speak on behalf of hundreds of millions of people like you have traversed the continents. Also, many regions of Africa have a lot more to be worried about than how Lady Gaga does on the charts.....seriously.

:bye:

Dangerous Man

Well, it doesn't really matter if those ppl hate Gaga. The US loves her again and she'll comeback so those countries who hate her now will Stan again. Just wait and see.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bradley

I am sorry, but can we stop with these vague generalizations on this site. I understand her persona is not TFM and BTW status. No artist can maintain that. But to speak on behalf of hundreds of millions of people like you have traversed the continents. Also, many regions of Africa have a lot more to be worried about than how Lady Gaga does on the charts.....seriously.

:bye:

​But this is a Lady Gaga forum site and people surely have the right to talk about even the tiniest thing about Lady Gaga. This doesn't mean we don't think other things in Africa aren't important, it's just that we are not discussing them right now.

Bloody

​Exactly, I live in France and EVERYONE was bopping to the song, including people who dislike her.Even my parents who hate her to death love the song.

This makes me so angry that people rely so much on image and not the music.

That's why it got in the top 10. :legend:

Bloody Matt

I'm from Italy and they talked about the Oscars performance... 

Archived