Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga & The GP

URFUTUREFAV

Featured Posts

URFUTUREFAV

I don't know about the US, but the gp and the media in Europe and Africa literally hate her.

It's still really cool to talk **** about Gags.

And no ones knows about the Oscars/Grammys/ Performances and CTC. No one even knows about the SXSW performance of last year.

The last thing they heard about her is Applause.

They don't even know that she released an album.

That's sad.

If The Next One is not critically acclaimed, and successful, she'll be that has-been gal who wore a meat dress in 2010.

I personally don't care, as long as she puts out great music, but I just wanted you guys to know, because a lot of you were saying things like "Now that she cleaned her image, everybody loves her." 

Well, no. Everybody forgot about Gaga. Or at least they're starting to.

People hate what they don't understand.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER

My friends love talking **** about her but they're closeted fans and listen to Gaga all the time :lolly:

I'm not even joking, what you said is partially true.

URFUTUREFAV

And btw this is not a thread full of negativity or whatever, I just wanted to point that out.

Don't bash me, and try to have a good talk for once

Dangerous Man

After that Oscar Performance? I don't think so. The only people who hate her now are the delusional ones.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Supersonic

Maybe it's because Europe generally does not care anymore about American pop culture that much like it did 5 years ago? I noticed especially with music, that all the smash hits from the USA don't peak higher in Germany than #3 anymore and then descend the charts rather quickly.

venusian

people in america love her now bc of the oscars and c2c 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Admin

After that Oscar Performance? I don't think so. 

​They didn't even air it in most European countries. 

Actually it's untrue all of my friends and even my grandbrother knew about the Oscars. The Gp doesn't hate her, only the medias

HEARTHUNTER

Maybe it's because Europe generally does not care anymore about American pop culture that much like it did 5 years ago? I noticed especially with music, that all the smash hits from the USA don't peak higher in Germany than #3 anymore and then descend the charts rather quickly.

​Absolutely right, the European GP listens more to Indie music and unknown artists which end up being one hit wonders in their countries.

URFUTUREFAV

After that Oscar Performance? I don't think so. The only people who hate her now are the delusional ones.

​They didn't even air it in most European countries. 

​basically.

Archived